Inspection is a Must
So you can appreciate all the hard work that has been done so when you move in you can put your feet up and enjoy this beautifully presented 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home in a whisper quiet location. Separate Formal and Informal living areas provides individual space for the different family members.
Quality schools close by include Carramar Primary School, St Stephens Carramar and Joseph Banks Secondary College. Major arterial roads include Wanneroo Road and Joondalup Drive which convenient access to Joondalup shopping Centre and Train Station, Wanneroo Town Centre and Burns Beach and walking distance to Carramar Golf Course.
Features included but not limited to are;
- Chefs Kitchen with Gas Hotplates, Electric Oven, generous Pantry and Range Hood overlooking fully tiled Family/Meals area.
- Separate Theatre/Games room ideal to watch your favorite Movies or Sporting events.
- Master Bedroom complete with Walk in Robe and refurbished Ensuite.
- Three generous sized minor bedrooms, two with built in robes convenient to the fully equipped main bathroom.
- Huge double lock up garage with extra storage.
- Ducted evaporative Air Conditioning throughout.
- Large Rotunda overlooking Landscaped fully Reticulated Gardens.
- Power Saving Solar Panels installed.
If you would like to inspect this property, or indeed a Free Market Appraisal on your own home, please feel free to contact me, Stephen Moore from Davey Real Estate 0411 555 074 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters