Come And Live In Camelot
A highly-functional floor plan with a raft of living options pervades this impressive 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home that is comfortably nestled in one of the Carramar Golf Course Estate's quietest pockets whilst situated only walking distance away from the magnificent Carramar Golf Club itself.
Reserved for those special occasions, the connecting formal front lounge and dining rooms welcome you inside via double doors off the tiled entrance and precede a spacious family room that is also carpeted for complete comfort. Adjacent to that same family room, a neatly-tiled kitchen and casual meals area seamlessly spills outside and is virtually of an open-plan design, boasting a breakfast bar for quick bites, a gas cooktop, a sleek white separate oven, a matching dishwasher, double sinks and plenty of built-in storage options.
You will also find a delightful outdoor patio-entertaining area at the rear, splendidly overlooking a tranquil backyard with lush green lawns and a sparkling blue below-ground swimming pool that is ready to be splashed around in this upcoming summer. Back inside, a central activity - or study - area with a ceiling fan services the minor sleeping quarters and is totally separate from a carpeted master-bedroom suite at the front of the house, comprising of a walk-in wardrobe alongside a fully-tiled, yet intimate, ensuite bathroom that is brilliant in its privacy and features both a shower and toilet for good measure.
Those nearest and dearest to you will also enjoy being able to stroll to the likes of Carramar Primary School, the lovely Houghton Park, bus stops, Carramar Village Shopping Centre, Carramar Community Centre and The Duke Bar and Bistro, whilst easy access to Banksia Grove Village Shopping Centre, Joseph Banks Secondary College, the nearby Wanneroo and Joondalup CBDs, the newly-extended Mitchell Freeway and our glorious northern coastline is simply just an added bonus here. For a fantastic residence with a community feel to it, look no further - this is it!
Features include, but are not limited to;
• Ceiling fan and a gas bayonet to the family room (with backyard access)
• Ceiling fan to formal lounge
• Carpeted formal areas and minor bedrooms (with built-in robes)
• Fully-tiled main bathroom with a shower, a separate bathtub and its own toilet
• Practical laundry with shelving, a separate 3rd toilet and outdoor access
• Double carport
• Double security-door entrance - plus other external security doors throughout
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Feature down lighting
• Decorative skirting throughout
• Gas hot-water system
• Reticulated low-maintenance gardens
• Solid brick-and-tile construction (built in 1996)
• 601sqm (approx.) block
• Side access
• Close to Burns Beach, the Wanneroo Town Centre, Joondalup Train Station and the stunning Lakeside Joondalup Shopping City complex
• Minutes away from the excellent St Stephen's School in neighbouring Tapping
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters