OFFERS FROM $2,100,000
THREE LEVELS OF LUXURY-FIRST VIEWING SATURDAY 24TH
11:30am-12:30pm Sat 24th Aug
FIRST VIEWING SATURDAY 24th August 2019
11.30am - 12.30pm Please Register your name prior.
With no detail overlooked and situated in an amazing location overlooking treetops to Lake Claremont and the Claremont swimming pool this home must be seen.
Stroll into the boutique shopping at Claremont quarter, watch a game of footy at Claremont football oval with its stunning new facilities or walk down the road for a hit of golf. Situated within minutes to Perth's finest beaches and the Swan river as well as some of the most prestigious private schools Perth has to offer.
This newly built three storey Scandi warehouse styled home was designed by Coastal Life Home and has over 440 sqm of living area and more storage than you will ever need.
Property Features Include but not limited to:
- 3 storey home, 4 large Bedrooms, fitted out WIR's
- 2.5 bathrooms, floor to ceiling wall tiles
- High ceilings throughout - 34c ground floor, 31c 2nd floor, raking to 3rd floor
- Chef's Kitchen and Scullery with Caesarstone benchtops, extra large
undermount sinks in Kitchen / Scullery with Grohe Vege spray mixer taps
- Smeg Appliances - commercial 1200mm twin oven, 2 x 600mm commercial
rangehoods, built in coffee machine and speed oven
- Drawers throughout Kitchen with gas lift overhead cupboards
- 28c bifold doors onto the Alfresco with outdoor Kitchen including Smeg
900mm freestanding oven, commercial rangehood and Caesarstone
- Resort style Master Suite with lots of natural light screened by full height
sheer curtains and electronic external louvres to control the sun, breezes
- Washed oak timber look porcelain flooring from Italy
- Ensuite with double floating vanities, Caesarstone benchtops, Villeroy and
Boch undermount sinks, wall mounted Grohe mixer tapware, built in mirrored
overhead cabinets, walk in shower with separate rain head, wall mounted
hidden Villeroy and Boch WC and heated towel rail
- Second Bathroom with double floating vanities, Caesarstone benchtops,
Villeroy and Boch undermount sinks, wall mounted Grohe mixer tapware, built
in mirrored overhead cabinets, walk in shower with rain head, Villeroy and
Boch self-filling bath and heated towel rail
- 2 Separate Powder rooms with wall mounted Villeroy and Boch WC's, built in
floating cabinets, Caesarstone benchtops, Villeroy + Boch
undermounted sinks and wall mounted Grohe mixer tapware
- Laundry with Caesarstone benchtops, extra large undermount sink,
overhead cupboards, large built in Linen with full height glass sliding
- 1200mm front door and matching 1200mm rear entry door from garage
- Large drop zone upon rear entry with Caesarstone benchtop and extensive
- 2 x home offices with built in desks, drawers and overhead cabinets
- Activity/Theatre with built in study desks for kids.
- Gym or another separate Living area.
- Large double garage to suit 2 x 4wd cars, 39c ceilings and engineered
for 2 x car lifts to store 4 x cars in all. Large store area to side, external
keypad access and 31c garage auto roller door.
- 100% wool carpets to bedrooms and acoustic carpet to 3rd level
- Burnished concrete to stairs with 13mm frameless glass, stainless steel hand
rail and LED stair lights.
- 28c solid core and glazed internal doors
- Daikin ducted reverse cycle A/C
- Under floor heating to Dining, Kitchen, Powder, Ensuite and Bathroom
- Acoustic bricks, roof, wall and ceiling insulation and Comfort Plus glass to all
- 6kw roof mounted German PV system
- Remote controlled blinds throughout
- Security alarm system with front door security intercom/camera and 3 x
stations, 4 x external security cameras that can be monitored remotely
- NBN smart wired, data points, 5 x digital TV points, Sonos speakers mounted
in Alfresco, Ensuite and Master WIR ceiling
- Legrand LED light switches and energy efficient LED downlights are used
throughout. Double power points are numerously located throughout the
- Landscaping is easy care with reticulated concrete planter boxes, garden
beds and artificial grass
- To understand the amazing level of detail in this home please call Chris on 0419 904 192
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters