1st Home Buyers - Huge Potential !!
Comfortably nestled on a promising R20/40-zoned 717sqm (approx.) block that possesses exciting future subdivision possibilities and plenty for prospective first-home buyers to look forward to, this refurbished 3 bedroom 1 bathroom residence splendidly overlooks the sprawling Otago Park and its fantastic family playground - leaving you in absolute awe of its enviable location and picturesque backdrop.
Beyond a generous frontage and ample driveway parking space lies a welcoming open-plan living, dining and kitchen area that is neatly tiled and boasts a feature entry door, split-system air-conditioning, an electric security window shutter, a breakfast bar for quick and casual meals, a Westinghouse electric-upright cooker, provisions to install a gas cooktop if need be and lovely views of both the backyard and its sparkling and spacious below-ground salt-water concrete swimming pool. This part of the house also enjoys seamless access out to a large rear entertaining patio that complements lush green lawns and a huge shady tree for added privacy.
The stylish bathroom has been cleverly renovated to include a fully-tiled rain shower, whilst the spacious master bedroom is the pick of the sleeping quarters with its ceiling fan, a separate split-system air-conditioning unit, mirrored built-in wardrobes, an electric window shutter, internet and Foxtel points and gorgeous parkland views to wake up to. In addition, the extra-large single lock-up garage doubles as a workshop with direct access to the back patio.
Conveniently located just around the corner from the local medical centre, the Craigie Tavern and Craigie Plaza Shopping Centre, within a few minutes of both Whitford Catholic Primary School and Craigie Heights Primary School and very close to Craigie Open Space and the Craigie Leisure Centre, the freeway, Edgewater Train Station, Mullaloo Beach and other major shopping centres at both Westfield Whitford City and Lakeside Joondalup, this is one property that is well and truly right in the thick of the action. It's time to secure your future here - and in more ways than one!
Features include, but are not limited to;
• Large relaxation deck overlooking the huge backyard swimming pool
• Quality low-maintenance timber-look flooring to all three bedrooms - including a 2nd bedroom with mirrored built-in robes, park views, a fan and electric window security shutter
• Pool view from the 3rd bedroom
• Separate laundry with a trough - accessible from the patio
• Separate toilet
• Linen press
• Large front yard to watch sunsets from, with plenty of potential to be fully - or partially - converted into another outdoor-entertaining area, if you are that way inclined
• Freshly painted
• Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards
• NBN internet connectivity
• Foxtel connectivity
• New instantaneous gas hot-water system
• Front and rear reticulation
• Two side tool sheds for external storage
• Side access
• Built in 1973 (approx.)
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters