A Parkside Pleaser!
Suit buyers above $399k
Doubling as an excellent option for either a first home or investment property, this solid 3 bedroom 1 bathroom brick-and-tile residence has been exceptionally maintained and enjoys a tranquil and leafy location right between the lush lawns of both Adelaide and Warrandyte Parks.
Warmed by a burning wood-fire heater, the spacious front lounge room welcomes you inside, preceding a contemporary kitchen and dining area for casual meals. Outside, a fabulous pergola protects expansive rear decking from the elements, allowing you to entertain whilst overlooking the beautiful backyard and a giant workshop shed that any budding tradesman would be proud of.
This charming abode is easily accessible to the freeway and coast, is just 20 minutes away from our vibrant Perth CBD and finds itself within walking distance of The Craigie Tavern, Craigie Medical and Dental Centre, Craigie Plaza Shopping Centre, Whitford Catholic Primary School, Craigie Heights Primary School and a whole lot more. Nothing is too far away!
- Comfortable separate lounge room with a wood fireplace
- Neutral colours and ceiling fans in all rooms
- Practical kitchen with loads of built-in cabinetry, masses of bench space, double sinks, a four-burner gas stove, an electric wall oven and a dishwasher
- Large tiled dining/meals area with outdoor access to the entertaining space
- Three generously-sized bedrooms
- Double built-in wardrobes to the master bedroom
- Separate shower and bathtub to bathroom
- Tiled entrance
- Split-system air-conditioning
- Feature down lighting
- Huge rear decked pergola area with all-weather roofing for all-seasons' outdoor entertaining
- Massive lock-up powered workshop shed or garage with drive-through access from the carport
- Single carport, preceded by a long driveway for additional parking
- Sprawling backyard lawns
- Roller shutters to front windows for added security
- Leafy frontage
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Solar hot-water system
- Built in 1979
- 684sqm block size (approx.)
PEACE OF MIND
- Secure your future with this cracking investment that also boasts a just-as-impressive location, close to Craigie Leisure Centre, the majestic Craigie Open Space, Whitfords Train Station, bus stops, Mullaloo Beach, Hillarys Boat Harbour and everything that the Joondalup CBD has to offer
Get in touch with Phil Pope now to find out more about this delightful home. There are too many reasons no to do so!