What a SMART Purchase!
Conjunctional Agents Welcomed
This charming 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home sits on a spacious corner block with friendly neighbours surrounding it, in a quiet street that is just metres away from the sprawling Adelaide Park.
The carpeted formal front lounge and dining room welcomes you inside and is reserved for those special occasions, whilst low-maintenance flooring graces an open-plan family and casual meals area that is warmed by a corner wood fireplace and beautiful character brickwork. Brilliant in its simplicity is an efficient kitchen with a breakfast bar, a Chef oven, Chef electric cook top and pleasant views of the lush backyard lawns.
All bedrooms are carpeted, including a splendid master that comprises of built-in wardrobes, feature wallpaper and a lovely vista out the window. A huge rear patio entertaining space caters for all occasions and overlooks the grass where a future swimming pool would not look out of place.
Warrandyte Park's sprawling playing fields highlight the plethora of local parklands on offer nearby, whilst Belridge Secondary College headlines the multiple educational facilities in close proximity of your front doorstep, along with the Craigie Tavern, Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre, Mullaloo Beach, public transport at Edgewater Station and freeway convenience. First home buyers and astute investors take note this one is worth your time!
Features include, but are not limited to:
• Split-system air-conditioning
• Outdoor access to the rear from the family/meals area
• Laundry off kitchen, with extra storage space
• 2nd bedroom also has built-in robes
• Light and bright 3rd bedroom
• Practical bathroom with a separate bath and shower
• Separate toilet
• Security screens and doors throughout
• Insulation, reticulation
• Gas hot water system
• Secure single carport with drive-through access to the rear for additional parking options
• Periodic Lease with a wonderful long standing tenant at $320.00 per week
• Leafy Corner 741sqm Block
• Built in 1986