All Offers Presented
Down-Size Without Compromise!
11:00am-11:30am Sat 21st Sep
11:00am-11:30am Sun 22nd Sep
Buyer Guide $500k's
This immaculate 3 bedroom 2 bathroom villa has been fully renovated and splendidly sits at the front of a neat and tidy complex in the heart of Doubleview.
Lending itself to first-home buyers, small families, down-sizers and astute investors alike, this property is perfect for those seeking a low-maintenance "lock up and leave" lifestyle and welcomes you inside via a delightful front lounge room. Double French doors reveal an open-plan kitchen, sitting and dining area that extends outdoors to the most intimate of patio settings and boasts sparkling stone bench tops, alongside soft-closing drawers, glass splashbacks and quality cooking appliances.
Both bathrooms have been revamped to a high modern standard, including a sublime en-suite - with a huge shower, a stylish vanity and a toilet - that services the spacious master-bedroom suite at the rear and complements walk-in and built-in wardrobes, a ceiling fan and a private north-facing courtyard for sitting and quiet contemplation.
Nestled within the sought-after catchment zones for both Newborough Primary and Churchlands Senior High Schools, close to a plethora of local parklands and Karrinyup Leisure Centre, within walking distance of cafes and restaurants and easily accessible to the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment, the new-look Scarborough Beach foreshore, public transport and freeway convenience, this easy-care residence is just minutes away from absolutely everything. Just bring your belongings and move straight on in!
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Quality low-maintenance timber-look floor tiles throughout
- Front lounge room with a recessed ceiling and fan
- Split-system air-conditioning, gas-bayonet heating and additional built-in storage to the open-plan kitchen/sitting/dining space
- The kitchen itself plays host to double sinks, a Blanco gas cooktop, a range hood of the same brand and an Electrolux Chef oven
- Carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Walk-in robe to 2nd bedroom
- 3rd bedroom with a BIR
- Light, bright and renovated main bathroom with a shower, vanity, ample storage options and quality fittings
- Outdoor access from the laundry
- Separate 2nd toilet
- Linen press
- Intimate side patio-entertaining area and drying courtyard, off the open-plan space and laundry
- Private north-facing master-suite courtyard
- Single lock-up garage
- Separate driveway parking space at your front doorstep for a 2nd car
- Room for a 3rd car to park in front of the garage door
- Security doors and screens
- Reticulated easy-care gardens
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Feature skirting boards
- Security-alarm system
- Foxtel connectivity
- Gas hot-water system
- Side-access gate to patio area
- 268sqm (approx.) block size
PEACE OF MIND
- A care-free lifestyle awaits you here, so close to all of your everyday amenities - plus the coast and even the city. This is a location you will love!
Contact Phil Pope now to find out more about this lovely property. You won't be disappointed!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.