Just Lock-Up and Leave!
Privately positioned to the rear of a modern group of only three residences, this low-maintenance 2 bedroom 2 bathroom villa offers easy living in an ultra-convenient location close to absolutely everything.
Welcoming you inside is a central open-plan living, dining and kitchen area that separates the front master suite from the spare-bedroom wing and a paved north-facing back courtyard - ideal for tranquil outdoor entertaining. Complementing the remote-controlled single lock-up garage is an extra parking/reversing bay that is the perfect place for your second vehicle.
Nest or invest, but don't hesitate to take full advantage of living within the optional catchment zones for both Carine and Churchlands Senior High Schools catchment zone and sitting just footsteps away from Newborough Primary School, Karrinyup Leisure Centre, bus stops and lush local parks. Throw in a very handy proximity to shopping at the exciting Karrinyup redevelopment and Westfield Innaloo, Stirling Train Station, the freeway, community sporting facilities, cafes, restaurants, The Saint George Hotel, the Morris Place IGA and shopping precinct, picturesque Lake Gwelup and the coast - including new-look Scarborough Beach - and you have yourself a wonderful place to live!
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Open-plan living, dining and kitchen area with easy-care flooring, split-system air-conditioning, a gas cooktop/oven, a range hood, a quality Siemens dishwasher and tiled splashbacks
- Carpeted bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, including the front master suite - also boasting its own intimate en-suite bathroom, featuring a shower, toilet and vanity
- Practical main bathroom with a shower
- Tiled laundry with a linen press and outdoor access to the side drying courtyard
- Separate 2nd toilet
- Private rear entertaining courtyard, off the living space
- Remote-controlled single lock-up garage with storage and rear access to the courtyard
- Additional reversing/parking bay for a second car
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Manual window security roller shutters
- Security doors and screens (including to the entry)
- Instantaneous gas hot-water system
- Reticulated low-maintenance front gardens
- Side-access gate
- No strata fees to pay
- Built in 2015 (approx.)
- 182sqm (approx.)
PEACE OF MIND
- The ideal home for singles, young or professional couples, down-sizers and even astute investors seeking something that little bit more convenient than most. Other than both the city and coast, you will enjoy living close to a host of exceptional educational facilities - including Hale, Newman and St Mary's Anglican Girls' School, as well as both public and private golf courses, Trigg Beach and more. Nothing is too far away from your front doorstep here!
Contact Phil Pope for more information, or to organise a private viewing today. Hurry though, as gems such as this one are sure to be snapped up - and quickly!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.