Happiness on Holbeck
HOME OPEN CANCELLED - Apologies for any inconvenience.
Stylishly renovated throughout, you will fall in love with the character and on-trend style of this beautiful Doubleview home.
Moving into a property like this is all about lifestyle. Enjoy sunny summer mornings eating breakfast on the front decking alfresco while the kids/dog run around the secure, grassed front-yard under the shade of your very own established tree or soak up gorgeous afternoons that turn into evenings entertaining family and friends inviting the outside/in with the double doors leading into the open-plan family room.
Boasting three bedrooms, the master with built in robes and en-suite, a second bathroom with bath-tub and separate toilet.
Cooking is made easy with a large, freestanding, chef's style Smeg oven with gas cooktop in the open-plan kitchen that oozes coastal charm with its wooden benchtops, neutral cabinetry and black tapware.
What is to love about 179 Holbeck Street, Doubleview:
- Weatherboard character home, elevated from the street front.
- Three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- Good sized 366sqm, green-title block.
- Stylishly renovated throughout with brand new kitchen, bathroom and laundry.
- Double carport with additional off street storage for a small boat or trailer.
- High ceilings with split-system air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Enjoy the ambience of a fireplace.
- Fully-enclosed front yard.
- Large grassed area.
- Storage shed and under-house storage.
- Polished timber floors, fresh carpet and new tiles.
- Front entertaining alfresco decking with lighting.
What is to love about Doubleview:
- Close to great caf's, shops and restaurants.
- Short drive to either Karrinyup or Innaloo Shopping Centres, both mid-upgrade.
- Short drive to the beach.
- Easily accessible to the freeway.
- Great local school catchment.
- Close to public transport.
You will love where you live at 179 Holbeck Street, Doubleview. Get in quick to make this home YOURS today.
Contact Emma Guthrie on 0411 144 140 or email@example.com
*While all endeavours have been made to ensure the accuracy of information, should you have any queries, it is advised that you make your own enquiries. Sellers reserve the right to accept an offer of their choice at their own discretion.