Love where you live
Your cute, character house dreams have come true.
A feeling of warmth of homeliness as you enter the white picket fence, into the secure front yard. Elevated from the roadside, make your way up the timber steps to the front door - the epitome of an "Australian cottage house".
Offering two full size bedrooms, and a third bedroom/sleep-out/sunroom with double French doors leading to the rear yard. An updated bathroom including bathtub, with the W/C conveniently located separately.
Undercover off-street parking, secured behind gates.
The floorplan is perfect for separate living with its own loungeroom with detailed light fitting's and fireplace, creating the perfect ambience. A beautiful home both inside and out.
What is to love about 199 Ravenscar Street Doubleview:
- Renovated/updated, with character style.
- Three bedrooms (one being a sleep-out), 1 bathroom, separate W/C.
- French doors leading to the rear of the home.
- On-trend bathroom with bathtub.
- Undercover entertaining area.
- Outdoor shower with hot and cold water.
- Miele dishwasher and Ardo commercial size oven with gas cooktop.
- Multiple split-system air conditioners.
- Single carport.
- Timber floors and high ceilings.
What is to love about the location:
- Relaxed, family friendly suburb with a strong community vibe.
- Great public school catchment; along with wonderful private schools nearby in the likes of St Marys and Hale plus more (pending intake).
- Short drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre and its multi-million dollar upgrade.
- Close to parks and caf's.
- And SO much more...
You will love where you live at 199 Ravenscar Street, Doubleview. A home as cute as this will not last long. Get in quick to secure your slice of paradise.
*Seller reserves the right to accept an offer at their discretion, at any time.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters