Love where you live
Your cute, character house dreams have come true.
Stylish cladding, tiled roof and timber decking - the epitome of an on-trend Australian beach house. Offering 3 bedrooms, one bathroom with a bathtub and separate shower, stylish black tap-ware and stone bench-tops on the vanity. An open-plan kitchen/dining/lounge with double french doors leading out to the undercover entertaining area perfect for those balmy summer evenings with friends and family over. An added bonus is grass either side of the entertaining area. A beautiful home both inside and out!
What is to love about 201 Holbeck Street Doubleview:
- Renovated/updated, with character coastal style.
- Three bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 toilets.
- French doors leading to the rear of the home.
- Lead-light windows.
- On-trend bathroom with large bathtub and separate shower.
- Undercover entertaining area.
- Single carport.
- Timber floors and high ceilings.
What is to love about the location:
- Relaxed, family friendly suburb with a strong community vibe.
- Great public school catchment; along with wonderful private schools nearby in the likes of St Marys and Hale plus more (pending intake).
- Short drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre and its multi-million dollar upgrade.
- Close to parks and caf's.
- And SO much more...
You will love where you live at 201 Holbeck Street, Doubleview. A home as cute as this will not last long. Get in quick to secure your slice of paradise.
*Seller reserves the right to accept an offer at their discretion, at any time.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters