A Slice of our Southwest!
12:00pm-12:30pm Sun 22nd Sep
You will be forgiven for thinking you were holidaying in Margaret River, rather than residing in this gorgeous 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home that is delightfully hidden down a whisper-quiet Doubleview laneway and has been immaculately renovated to add stylish modern quality to established original character and an electic coastal feel.
Accessible via both front and rear laneways, eventual entry into the property is via double doors off a spacious side patio area that allows you to entertain in privacy and seclusion. Gleaming Bamboo floorboards warm a large and welcoming family room where charming raked ceilings and funky light fittings meet a connecting open-plan dining and kitchen area - the latter part of the floor plan having undergone an impressive revamp to include sparkling stone bench tops, sleek white cabinetry, high-end appliances and gorgeous bi-fold doors that extend out to a shaded back courtyard deck - the ideal place for a bubbling outdoor spa on a balmy summer night.
The master-bedroom suite is also positioned on the ground floor and boasts a new large walk-in wardrobe, a ceiling fan, splendid garden views and a fully-tiled and recently-updated en-suite bathroom with a double rain shower, twin "his and hers" vanity basins and a toilet. Upstairs, a huge carpeted retreat - or lounge room - services the minor sleeping quarters, as does a brand-new fully-tiled main bathroom and a new powder room that has also just been finished.
With ample street parking on offer to you and knowing that all of the hard work has already been done here, all that is left for you to do is appreciate a wonderful location close to cafes, restaurants, Doubleview Primary School, the local Doubleview IGA supermarket, the Scarborough Leisure Centre, a plethora of local parklands, the soon-to-be-redeveloped Westfield Innaloo Shopping Centre, public transport, the freeway and of course, new-look Scarborough Beach. Pleasantly tucked away yet within arm's reach of important everyday amenities, this one really is a gem of a find!
- 4 bedrooms, 2 brand-new bathrooms
- Split-system air-conditioning to the front family/living room
- Quality renovated open-plan kitchen and dining area with a ceramic St George cooktop, a Westinghouse oven, Bosch dishwasher, stainless-steel range hood, double sinks and tiled splashbacks
- Upstairs lounge/retreat with stylish light fittings and split-system a/c of its own
- Raked ceilings to the downstairs master ensemble
- Bamboo floorboards
- Light, bright and carpeted 2nd/3rd upstairs bedrooms with split-system air-conditioning units and loads of built-in robe/storage options
- Carpeted 4th bedroom or study with a ceiling fan and BIR's - also on the upper floor
- Separate bathtub, shower and vanity to the sleek fully-tiled upper-level main bathroom
- Fully-tiled renovated upstairs powder room
- Modern fully-tiled downstairs laundry with a linen press, a double trough, outdoor access to the rear and a separate "third" toilet - also featuring floor-to-ceiling tiling
- Double-door entrance
- Feature timber staircase with stainless-steel steps
- Huge side patio-entertaining area, bordered by reticulated low-maintenance gardens
- Separate side verandah
- Hot and cold water outdoor shower
- Garden shed
- Handy double-gate access via the property's rear laneway
- Gated side access from Hancock Street (pedestrian only)
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Freshly painted
- Electric storage hot-water system
- Ample street parking
- 283sqm (approx.) block size
PEACE OF MIND
- Churchlands Senior High School catchment zone
- Close proximity to other top schools and educational facilities
- Just minutes away from Scarborough Beach's multi-million-dollar foreshore facelift, as well as the recently-opened Scarborough Beach "outdoor" Pool for the public
Contact Phil Pope now to find out more about this magnificent property. What an absolute cracker!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.