A Lifestyle You Will Love!
2:00pm-2:30pm Sat 20th Jul
Privately positioned off a tranquil rear laneway that will have you forgetting just how close to the coast and everyday amenities your new home actually is, this surprisingly-spacious 3 bedroom 2 bathroom residence has "low-maintenance modern living" written all over it and is sure to interest even the most fastidious of buyers.
A stylish interior is warmed by gleaming Bamboo floorboards and includes a versatile lower-level floor plan where a welcoming front lounge room blends in seamlessly with the adjacent open-plan family and dining area that can be set up any way you like. At the centre of it all is a stunning kitchen with sparkling stone bench tops, a gas hotplate, a St George electric oven, a Bosch dishwasher, a walk-in pantry and double sinks, while either side sit two impressive outdoor-entertaining options - a private rear alfresco for cover and protection from the elements, plus a splendid side courtyard where a custom seating deck and easy-care artificial turf meet a heated "plunge" pool with swim jets and gated access for your guests via the front of the property.
Upstairs, all three bedrooms enjoy the luxury of walk-in wardrobes - including a delightful master suite with access out on to the front balcony, as well as a fully-tiled en-suite bathroom that comprises of a shower, toilet and stone "his and hers" twin vanity basins for pampering. A central study/ activity nook with a built-in desk services the sleeping quarters and completes this excellent package.
Close to sought-after schools, terrific shopping, public transport, beaches, the gorgeous Millett Park around the corner and easily accessible to the freeway and more, this is a location that well and truly defines convenience!
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Bamboo floorboards
- Front lounge room off entry
- Open-plan family/dining/kitchen area with stylish light fittings and direct alfresco access
- Downstairs powder room, walk-in linen press and under-stair storeroom
- Practical laundry with outdoor access to side of property
- Remote-controlled double garage with internal shopper's entry, plus a powered storeroom
- Upstairs balcony, study nook, separate toilet, linen press and a fully-tiled main bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub
- Private rear alfresco-entertaining area with a gas-bayonet connection for barbecues
- Heated front swimming pool with jets
- Side courtyard with seating deck
- Gated access from rear laneway and side pedestrian laneway (off Huntriss Road)
- Easy-care gardens
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Instantaneous gas hot-water system
- Security doors and screens throughout
- Foxtel connectivity
- Texture-coated front wall
- Quality aggregate exterior
- Built in 2009
- 293sqm (approx.) block size
PEACE OF MIND
- Enjoy the short walk to St Dominic's and Yuluma Primary Schools
- Churchlands Senior High School catchment zone
- Close to both Westfield Innaloo and Karrinyup Shopping Centres (both soon to be redeveloped - Karrinyup already started)
- Easy access to the new-look Scarborough Beach foreshore and the freeway in the opposite direction
- Rear laneway to be sealed in the near future
Contact Phil Pope now for more information or to organise a viewing today. You won't be disappointed by what you see!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.