Summer in Perth is best spent by the coast and what better way to enjoy those sunny days and balmy evenings than moving into your own home by the beach.
Located only a short walk to Doubleview Bowls Club and sportsman facilities there is so much to love about this neat and inviting 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa. Be welcomed by easy care floorboards as you enter the open plan lounge/kitchen/dine area perched perfectly between two courtyards.
A well thought out floor-plan positions the bedrooms and bathroom to one side while the living area of the home is on the other side.
You will be impressed by the tastefully renovated bathroom and kitchen.
What is to love about 2/50 Albemarle Street Doubleview:
- Three bedrooms (two with built in robes), one bathroom and separate toilet.
- Open-plan kitchen/dining/lounge area.
- Good-sized and easy-care courtyard with timber lined patio.
- Double carport with ceiling storage space.
- Separate storeroom, located externally.
- NIL Strata Fees.
- 211sqm land.
- Split system air-conditioning.
- Large "chef style" oven and cook top.
What is to love about Doubleview:
- Short walk to Doubleview Bowls Club.
- Short walk to Doric Street shops and caf's.
- Great local public school catchment.
- Short drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre.
- Close to the entertainment precinct of the Scarborough Beach upgraded foreshore.
- Great caf's, restaurants, bars and boutique shops nearby.
You will love where you live at 2/50 Albemarle Street Doubleview. A property like this won't last long, get in quick to secure this home in time for life by the sea.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters