Potential Four-Unit Site One For The Future!
End Date Sale: all offers presented 26/6/19. Seller reserves their right to accept an offer prior to the end date.
Comfortably nestled on a massive 946sqm (approx.) level block that has exciting development potential in the form of a future four-unit site, this circa-1950s 3 bedroom 2 bathroom character home is solid enough to be either lived in or rented out whilst you plan your next move.
While high ceilings, ornate roses and striking French windows help preserve the residence's original charm of yesteryear, the emphasis here is very much on the future and just what can be achieved on such a large parcel of land in a sought-after location, close to excellent schools, shopping, public transport (with a bus stop virtually at your doorstep), beaches and the stunning Millett Park around the corner. Easy access to the freeway is simply an added bonus.
The possibilities are endless - a unique opportunity presents itself to you, here!
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- High ceilings
- French windows
- Carpeted formal dining room off the entry
- Spacious carpeted central lounge with a gas fireplace, built-in shelving and ornate ceiling roses
- Sunken tiled games/family room with a pot-belly wood heater, backyard views and a rear security door to access the patio
- Low-maintenance flooring to the casual meals area with a bar, as well as the adjacent kitchen space
- Comfortable master-bedroom suite with easy access into the games/family room, plus full-length/height built-in wardrobes and a large en-suite bathroom, comprising of a shower, toilet and ample storage space
- Carpeted front 2nd bedroom with built-in robes
- 3rd bedroom or study with easy-care floors, a built-in desk/shelving and a close proximity to a shower and toilet in the main bathroom
- Tiled laundry with a double linen press
- Tiled entrance
- Private outdoor patio-entertaining deck
- Concrete half-tennis court
- Shades side garden pergola
- Circular front driveway with a trickling water feature
- Remote-controlled single garage with drive-through access to another covered single carport
- Powered rear workshop
- External garden shed for more storage
- Leafy backyard, fruit trees and gardens
- Ample parking space for additional vehicles, if required
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Submersible bore for reticulation
- Gas storage hot-water system
- Clay roof tiles
- Outdoor power points
- Built in 1958
- Massive level 946sqm (approx.) block - potential four-unit site
PEACE OF MIND
- Enjoy the short walk to St Dominic's and Yuluma Primary Schools
- Churchlands Senior High School catchment zone
- Close to both Westfield Innaloo and Karrinyup Shopping Centres (both soon to be redeveloped - Karrinyup already started)
- Easy access to the new-look Scarborough Beach foreshore and the freeway in the opposite direction
Contact Phil Pope now to find out what exactly possible here, what isn't and for any other general enquiries you may have about this promising Doubleview property. Opportunity knocks - and loudly!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.