Safe, Secure and Convenient!
12:00pm-12:30pm Sat 24th Aug
Astute investors, down-sizers, couples and other discerning buyers will all take interest in this delightful 3 bedroom 2 bathroom villa with a north-south orientation, set within a secure remote-gated complex of just six properties in a superb location that is convenient to bus stops, shopping centres, educational facilities, parks, cafes and the beach.
This affordable villa is beautifully presented throughout and enjoys the luxury of two separate living areas, allowing you to set up your own floor plan as you see fit. The main open-plan space is also afforded seamless access out to a tranquil paved courtyard for private entertaining or quiet contemplation - plus the opportunity to add some of your own personal touches as far as the exterior and landscaping is concerned.
A handy location nestled within the sought-after Churchlands Senior High School catchment zone and sitting just footsteps away from Doubleview Primary School complements a very close proximity to parks, shopping at the exciting Karrinyup redevelopment and the soon-to-be-transformed Westfield Innaloo/Stirling complex, public transport, the freeway, sporting facilities, restaurants and the coast - including new-look Scarborough Beach and its many fantastic amenities. This is the real gem you have been looking for!
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Formal front lounge/dining room with split-system air-conditioning, gas-bayonet heating, additional shelving and stylish wooden floorboards
- Beautifully-tiled open-plan living/meals/kitchen area with a ceiling fan, stylish light fittings, double sinks, an integrated range hood, a gas cooktop, separate oven and a stainless-steel modern dishwasher
- Ample over-head and under-bench kitchen cupboard space
- Outdoor access from the main living space to a paved rear courtyard that can easily be either enclosed or landscaped to enhance your private entertaining experience
- Carpeted master bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobes, split-system air-conditioning and semi-ensuite access into the main bathroom where a shower, toilet and separate bathtub cater for everybody's personal needs
- Carpet and built-in robes to 2nd/3rd bedrooms also
- Single lock-up carport with remote roller door
- Lock-up external storeroom, off the paved rear entertaining courtyard
- Lush easy-care front gardens
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Audio-intercom system to remote-controlled front access gate
- Feature ceiling cornices, ceiling roses and skirting boards throughout
- Solid brick-and-tile construction
- 107sqm (approx.) of total living space
PEACE OF MIND
- An opportunity for a thrifty buyer or investor that has been looking for a shining light in a cluttered market of average villas - well this one is definitely it!
Contact Phil Pope for more information, or to organise a private viewing today. You won't be disappointed!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.