Family Haven - Cul De Sac Location!
MOTIVATED SELLERS HAVE REDUCED THE PRICE BY $50,000 - SUIT BUYERS LOW TO MID $900,000's
Set high up in an elevated, whisper quiet cul de sac, this 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home boasts multiple living areas, a study, a pool and beautiful views of all things Perth the Hills, the City and the Ocean (including Rottnest Island)
now sold with a disappointed second buyer awaiting something similar..very hard to find this style and this value.
Tastefully renovated and perfectly configured for families who want room to grow, the property offers you plenty of room to relax or entertain, both inside and out.
All bedrooms are generous in size and have built in robes (walk in to master bedroom). The 3 minor bedrooms all enjoy pool views.
Centrally located, the kitchen has quality stainless steel appliances and plenty of bench and cupboard space, and as it overlooks the pool you can keep an eye on the kids while preparing dinner!
Also overlooking the pool is the raised outdoor entertaining area with its 6 burner built in gas barbecue and pitched all weather roofing.
The split level staircase with feature stained glass window leads up to a huge living room and has raked ceilings with exposed beams, air conditioning and a gas fire for year round comfort, built in bar and wrap around balcony.
Step through each of the 3 doors onto the balcony to see a different aspect of Perth. You can choose between the Hills, the City and the Ocean and Rottnest Island! This kind of outlook does not come along very often!!
Add in the double lock up garage with additional storeroom, air conditioning, ceiling fans manicured gardens that are reticulated from a shared bore, all set on a 709sqm block and you really do have the complete family package here.
The home is located just minutes away from Poynter Primary School, picturesque Granadilla Park, Percy Doyle Reserve, shopping centres, transport options and Perth's beautiful beaches.
Treat your family to something special here!
Other features include but are not limited to:
• 4 generous bedrooms, all with built in robes
• 2 renovated bathrooms, 3 WC's
• Renovated kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances including 5 burner gas stove, rangehood, oven and separate grill/warming oven and dishwasher
• Multiple living areas including huge upstairs lounge room with raked ceilings, exposed beams, bar area and wrap around balcony offering inland, city, ocean and Rottnest views
• Large, renovated laundry with access to outside
• Split system air conditioning and ceiling fans
• New carpet to staircase and upstairs living area
• Double door entry to raised patio with pitched roof, built in 6 burner gas barbecue and overlooking pool
• Sparkling below ground pool
• Separate lawn and garden area
• Double lock up garage with auto door and additional storeroom/workshop
• Security system
• Gas hot water system
• Manicured gardens with automatic reticulation run from a shared bore
• 709sqm block