All Offers Presented
End Date Sale: all offers presented 26/6/19. Seller reserves their right to accept an offer prior to the end date.
Buyer guide: "Suit buyers above $575k"
Cleverly renovated throughout, this gorgeous 4 bedroom 1 bathroom family home has indeed been transformed from its charming circa-1970s shell and offers a splendid sense of comfort and tranquillity, culminating in the bonus of a private rear gate that reveals exclusive access to the sprawling Marri Reserve.
Original timber floorboards, high character ceilings and feature skirting are all still commonplace throughout a delightful residence that boasts four bedrooms within its segregated sleeping quarters, as well as a versatile side home office - or studio - that enjoys its own separate entry for clients, plus split-system air-conditioning and extra shelving. A spacious front lounge room welcomes you inside and precedes a stylish kitchen and dining area that is just inches away from the verandah entertaining deck, pleasantly overlooking a leafy and shady backyard with tree-lined views to the park and a chance for mum and dad to keep an eye on the kids while they experience the great outdoors.
There is just so much to look forward to here, including a wonderfully-convenient location only footsteps away from Duncraig Shopping Centre, the popular Little H Cafe and Duncraig Primary School, within a close proximity of bus stops, Duncraig Senior High School and community and sporting facilities at Percy Doyle Reserve and just minutes to the freeway, Greenwood Train Station, Marmion and Sorrento Beaches, Hillarys Boat Harbour, golf courses and more. All of the hard work has already been done for you - just bring your belongings and move straight on in!
- 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Generous front lounge room with media cabinetry, a gas bayonet, a Regency gas log fireplace and a striking stone feature wall
- Open kitchen and dining area with modern light fittings, tiled splashbacks, a walk-in pantry, double sinks, an integrated range hood, a stainless-steel gas cooktop/oven and outdoor access to the rear
- Separate studio/office with a private access for those wanting to work from home
- Large front master bedroom with a leafy garden aspect
- Revamped modern bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub
- Laundry off kitchen, with built-in storage, a separate toilet and access to both the home office and backyard
- Ample hallway storage options (near bedrooms)
- Two French doors, shutting off the sleeping quarters
- Feature ceiling cornices
- Verandah entertaining deck
- Tree-lined backyard with a main corner garden shed
- Second side garden shed
- Private rear gate to Marri Reserve
- French-door entrance
- Security screens
- Ample driveway parking space
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
- Gas hot-water system
- Side access
- Built in 1972 (approx.)
- 684sqm (approx.) block
PEACE OF MIND
- Your chance to move into a lovely family-friendly neighbourhood with a real community feel and all of your everyday amenities so easily accessible
Contact Phil Pope for more information, or to organise a private viewing today. Make your move now, before someone else does!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.