Big, Bold and Beautiful
Treat your family to something special and move on into this exemplary 5 bedroom 3 bathroom two-storey residence that encourages living and entertainment options aplenty, just footsteps away from the sprawling playing fields offered up by beautiful Percy Doyle Reserve.
The property's interior has been cleverly revamped throughout, whilst all three bathrooms have been completely renovated - including a fully-tiled third bathroom-come-laundry with a shower, toilet, sparkling granite tops, ample storage space and a hidden European-style washer/dryer area that helps service the rear end of the separate minor sleeping quarters. Three more light, bright and queen-sized bedrooms, an additional double-sized fifth bedroom with a full-length built-in computer desk and a stunning main bathroom - with a separate bathtub, shower, granite vanity and heat lamps - help complete that particular part of what truly is a highly-functional family floor plan.
High raked ceilings and a feature sandstone wall grace a sunken and carpeted formal front lounge that is reserved for those special occasions, sits opposite the entry-hall study and precedes an elegant entertaining room with its own bar, glass bench tops, wine racking, feature down lighting and spectacular glass double doors that reveal a casual open-plan family, meals and kitchen area - where most of your "down" time will be spent. The cosiness of the gas fireplace can be felt from the main living zone right through to a huge sunken games or activity room just behind, but the real highlight is a dream kitchen that oozes quality and style with its granite bench tops, glass splashbacks, appliance nook, a Smeg six-burner gas cooktop and oven, a range hood, Smeg dishwasher, water-filter tap and splendid views over the tropical pool and garden setting outside.
Upstairs, mum and dad will be left salivating at the prospect of a private parent's retreat with pool and ocean views from its own tiled balcony, before they even step foot inside a massive master suite that has "relaxation" written all over it, as well as boasting a walk-in wardrobe, mirrored built-in robes and a near-new fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with a bubbling spa bath, shower, toilet and twin stone vanity basins. Outdoors, the most leafy and tranquil of settings is made all the more "resort-style" by a shimmering below-ground swimming pool and its natural rock waterfall feature, all overlooked by a fabulous backyard alfresco area with its own bar, sink, low-maintenance AstroTurf and a separate mains-gas Sunco barbecue - just what you need for cooking on those balmy summer evenings.
Experience the best of South Duncraig by capitalising on a family-friendly and ultra-convenient location close to Poynter Primary School (walking distance), bus stops, a plethora of local parklands, shopping at Carine Glades, the freeway, pristine swimming beaches and Hillarys Boat Harbour. Add in the fact that this commanding haven falls within the sought-after Carine Senior High School catchment area and just about every single box of yours will be ticked!
Features include, but are not limited to:
• Carpet to bar/entertaining room, as well as the parent's retreat and master bedroom upstairs
• Generous sunken games/activity room with built-in cabinetry, sleeping-quarters access and easy access out to the poolside alfresco and back garden
• Easy-care flooring to the north-facing 2nd bedroom downstairs, complete with BIR's
• 3rd/4th ground-floor bedrooms with BIR's and low-maintenance floors
• The 5th bedroom and study (with two-way access) also have easy-care flooring for good measure
• Walk-in storeroom off minor sleeping quarters
• Direct access out to the alfresco from the minor sleeping quarters downstairs
• Split-system air-conditioning throughout
• Quality floor tiling to main areas
• Raked double-door portico entrance
• Double lock-up garage with a powered workshop area, plus rear access down to the pool
• Monitored security-alarm system
• Ducted-vacuum system
• Foxtel connectivity
• Gas hot-water system
• Side garden shed
• Lush front lawns, either side of a welcoming entry garden
• Ample driveway parking
• 735sqm (approx.) block
• Side access
• Built in 1987