READY ON RAMBLE
Nestled midway up a quiet street, this four-bedroom, two- bathroom home is ready to move into. Boasting two large, separate living areas, an open plan kitchen, meals and family room, which looks out to the paved patio and back garden. Situated close to shops, parks and transport.
Features include -
• A large 719sqm block (approx.)
• Large lounge and dining room with views of the front garden and floating timber floors.
• Master bedroom includes a study nook or future robe space, views of the front yard plus a light/bright en-suite.
• An open plan kitchen, family, meals area which opens out under a large paved patio.
• The kitchen is a great size and includes a fridge/freezer nook, along with plenty of workable bench space. There are overhead cupboards with cupboards and draws set below the benchtops. A wall oven/grill plus a microwave nook is set above the wall oven. A dishwasher, one and a half sinks, plus a four-burner gas hotplate with rangehood above.
• Bedrooms two, three and four are set off the hallway from the family room. Two of which have built in robes.
• The second bathroom has a large vanity, separate bath and shower.
• Laundry with second wc. A manual door allows access from the laundry to outside.
• The large patio area is set off the kitchen/living area, which makes for perfect entertaining. With loads of undercover paved areas and garden space for children and or pets.
• The home has ducted air-conditioning, security screens to the front door and back sliding door. There are two storage sheds and a single drive-thru carport with a remote-controlled door.
Mitchell Freeway: 1.2 km
Edgewater Train Station: 900 m
Edgewater Shopping Centre: 400 m
Edgewater Medical Centre: 350 m
Edgewater Primary School: 1.3 km
Mater Dei College: 1.5 km
Yellagonga Regional Park: 900 m
Mullaloo North Beach: 6.0 km
• Please call Lee Parkinson on - 0422233484 or email - email@example.com for more information
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters