Drastic Price Reduction!!
Owners will be looking seriously at all offers this week.
Suit Buyers in the High $600,000's.
The street name says it all - enjoy spectacular lake views from this sprawling family home set on a 745sqm block.
Originally a Don Russell display home, this property has been renovated and extended during its lifetime, resulting in a super spacious 4 bedroom 3 bathroom home with multiple living areas and plenty of extras for comfortable family living at its best!
Stunning 18 foot ceilings feature in the sunken lounge and dining room. The lounge has a working gas fire nestled in a brick fire place, while the dining room would also make a very functional study.
The original master bedroom is at the front of the house and would now make the perfect guest suite as it has its own ensuite bathroom, built in robe and sliding door to a private courtyard. This master suite has most definitely been superceded by the huge master suite at the rear of the home. Taking in gorgeous lake views and with a sliding door to the rear yard, the room also has a walk in robe and resort style ensuite complete with spa bath, double vanity and separate toilet.
Bedrooms 2 and 3 are generous in size and are serviced by a family bathroom.
The kitchen is centrally located and is really something special. Featuring a huge island bench, masses of power points, spacious walk in pantry, 5 burner gas stove and electric oven, dishwasher, rangehood plus cupboard and bench space galore, it also overlooks the meals/dining area and family room beyond, and has easy access to the rear yard it really is perfectly placed for every eventuality!!
The family room has vaulted ceilings, stunning lake views, bamboo flooring and double sliding doors to the rear yard.
Outside is a generous alfresco area with raked ceilings, a timber decked area plus a viewing area where you can sit back and take in the breathtaking lake views that you will never lose as there is crown land behind your rear fence.
This property is located in one of the highest points in Edgewater what a vantage point for its new owners!!
A double lock up garage with auto door plus work benches plus ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the home complete the picture here.
Features include but are not limited to:
• Large living room to the front of the home with soaring 18ft ceilings
• Huge family room with beautiful bamboo flooring, vaulted ceiling and stunning lake views
• Amazing kitchen with large island bench, masses of cupboard and bench space, Nardi gas 5 burner stove and electric oven, Technika rangehood and Fisher and Paykel dishwasher
• Massive master suite with beautiful lake views, built in robes and resort style ensuite
• Large guest suite to the front of the home with walk in robe, ensuite bathroom and courtyard access
• 2 further generous bedrooms
• Family bathroom
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Double lock up garage with auto door plus work benches
• Rinnai gas instantaneous hot water system
• Ex Don Russell display home located in one of the highest points in Edgewater
• Just minutes away from Joondalup City Centre with easy access to transport, shops, quality schools, ECU, parks and freeway access
• Family sized 745sqm block