Peaceful, Private and Perfect!
A whisper-quiet cul-de-sac location within the lovely "Woodlake Village" estate is the fitting setting for this secure 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home that is beautifully presented throughout and offers contemporary comfort like no other.
Beyond established gardens and a splendid portico entrance lies a functional floor plan where a large front lounge room - with plenty of space for formal dining if required - welcomes you inside and sits directly opposite a generous master-bedroom suite comprising of a walk-in wardrobe and a delightful neutral ensuite bathroom with a shower, toilet, tiled vanity and more. Superb in its spaciousness is an expansive open-plan family, meals and games area that incorporates a renovated kitchen into its practical design, complete with sparkling stone bench tops, double sinks, tiled splashbacks, a storage pantry, a stainless-steel gas cooktop, a Westinghouse oven/grill and an LG dishwasher for good measure.
Outdoors, a covered side patio caters for all types of family entertaining and wraps around to a predominantly-paved backyard that defines "low-maintenance", leaves heaps of room for a future swimming pool and allows you to enjoy an amazing aspect towards the hills, as a result of the blocks stunning rear elevation. Completing this wonderful package is an over-sized remote-controlled double garage with a new motor to its main door, roller-door access to the patio and yard and a massive side workshop/storage area that the budding tradesman of the house will more than appreciate.
Close to a host of local schools (including Ellenbrook Primary School, St Helena's Catholic Primary School and Ellenbrook Secondary College), local restaurants, shopping at Ellenbrook Central, The Brook Bar and Bistro, public transport, a plethora of lush local parklands, picturesque estate lakes and so much more, there is also a surprising sense of convenience attached to this impressive property. Needless to say, you will absolutely love living here!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Quality easy-care flooring
• Tiled main living space
• Manual window security shutters to the front master-bedroom and formal-lounge windows
• Built-in robe and study desk to the 2nd bedroom
• 3rd and 4th bedrooms with BIR's and splendid backyard views to wake up to
• Separate bathtub and shower to the main family bathroom
• Efficient laundry with bench and shelf space, a linen press, separate toilet and outdoor access
• Solar-power panels
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
• Security-alarm system
• Tinted rear windows - to the games room, bedroom 3 and bedroom 4
• Additional television point situated in the front master suite
• Gas bayonets in both main living areas
• Feature skirting boards
• Security doors
• Foxtel connectivity
• Solar hot-water system
• Reticulation - including to pot plants
• 600sqm (approx.) block - pleasantly elevated at the rear to take advantage of gorgeous views towards Perth's rolling hills
• Ample driveway parking space
• Approximately 30 minutes north-east of the Perth CBD
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters