Aside from being perfectly positioned in a quiet pocket of the neighbourhood and directly across the road from Hudson Park Primary School so you can watch the kids literally walk to class, this delightful 3 bedroom 1 bathroom brick-and-tile home has been built to last and comfortably sits on a spacious 717sqm (approx.) block in Girrawheen's exciting R20/R60 re-zoning area. POTENTIAL FOUR UNIT SITE...!
Development possibilities aplenty await you here, alongside a welcoming front lounge room, a separate kitchen and dining area, three cosy bedrooms, two rear patios for covered outdoor entertaining, a massive backyard with native gardens and room for a swimming pool (if needed), plus so much more. There is also plenty of scope to add your own personal touches throughout if subdivision is something you are potentially considering only later down the track.
Just a few doors down lie the sprawling Hudson Park and the local Hudson Park Tennis Courts, whilst the likes of the Girrawheen Public Library, the Summerfield Shopping Centre, Our Lady of Mercy Primary School, Girrawheen Senior High School, the Newpark Shopping Centre and multiple bus stops are also only walking distance away.
Secure your family's future in this ultra-convenient location immediately!
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Carpeted front lounge room with a ceiling fan, a gas bayonet, split-system air-conditioning and lush views of the school's playing fields
- Refurbished kitchen and dining area with low-maintenance flooring, a ceiling fan, water-filter tap and Whirlpool gas-cooktop and oven appliances
- Carpeted bedrooms, including a larger main bedroom with a ceiling fan and fully-fitted full-height and width built-in wardrobes (with mirrored sliders)
- The 2nd bedroom also boasts full-height/width mirrored built-in robes (fully fitted)
- Practical bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub
- Efficient laundry with a separate toilet, plus outdoor access to the patio and beyond
- Linen press
- Feature skirting boards
- Large rear patio for outdoor entertaining, complete with caf blinds for protection from the elements and surrounded by low-maintenance gardens
- Spacious backyard with lawns and room for a future swimming pool, if needed
- Single carport with rear access to a second side patio area for extra covered entertaining
- Two garden sheds
- Gated native-garden area - the perfect place to grow a "veggie" patch
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- The stunning sounds of chirping birdlife throughout the neighbourhood treetops
- Fully reticulated
- Security doors and screens throughout
- New gas hot-water system
- Built in 1979
- Property falls within Girrawheen's R20/R60 re-zoning area
- Off-road parking bays across the street for use outside of school drop-off/pick-up hours
- 717sqm (approx.) block
- POTENTIAL 4 UNIT SITE
PEACE OF MIND
- An established family home in a terrific location with plenty of exciting potential on the horizon - what more could you want?
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.