Down Size With Land 468sqm Block
Nestled in a very quiet pocket that is close to all of your everyday amenities, this neat and tidy 3 bedroom 1 bathroom duplex half has been cleverly refurbished for easy living and will suit small families, young couples, down-sizers and astute investors alike.
Overlooking lush front lawns and a gorgeous garden picket fence, the lovely entry verandah is the perfect place to spend your afternoons enjoying terrific neighbourhood tranquillity whilst watching the sun go down ever so slowly. Inside, all three bedrooms are carpeted for comfort, as is a welcoming front lounge room that allows you to set up your furniture any way you please.
A central dining area incorporates both low-maintenance flooring and a functional L-shaped kitchen into its clever design - the latter also boasting a Whirlpool gas cooktop, an oven of the same brand and double sinks for good measure. At the rear and bordered by a shady tree that desirably sits within the property's boundary, sunken backyard lawns leave plenty of room for a future swimming pool if you are that way inclined, complementing a covered outdoor patio-entertaining area and a secure parking space for either a trailer or second vehicle off the single carport.
Just footsteps away from the splendid Curtis Park, within walking distance of Girrawheen Senior High School and very close to Roseworth Primary School, the Emmanuel Christian Community School, the local shopping village, Girrawheen Public Library, sporting facilities, bus stops and more, this rather pleasant home comes accompanied by a surprising sense of convenience. Nest or invest, but hurry - or avoid missing out altogether!
Features include, but are not limited to;
• Split-system air-conditioning and gas-bayonet heating to front lounge room
• Quality new modern blinds to all three bedrooms
• Built-in wardrobes to main bedroom
• Split-system air-conditioning in bedrooms 2 and 3 also
• Practical bathroom with a bathtub and shower head
• Separate toilet
• Efficient laundry off the kitchen, with direct outdoor access to the backyard
• Single carport with rear double-gate access for a trailer or second car to park in behind
• Gas hot-water system
• Automatic reticulation to the front of the property (with rain sensors)
• Freshly painted throughout
• Feature skirting boards and frames throughout
• Security screens and doors throughout
• Side pet enclosure
• Garden shed
• Built circa 1970
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters