Potential Without Bounds!
R20/40 SITE for keen first-home buyers and astute developers looking to immediately start on their next project will be among those who will appreciate what this solid 1975-built 3 or 4 bedroom 1 bathroom residence has to offer, from its whisper-quiet location where a spacious 722sqm (approx.) block meets exciting R20/R40 zoning and seemingly-endless growth and expansion possibilities.
From a development angle, there is promising potential for you to build multiple dwellings on the one site right away, with the existing house having to make way for whatever planning and construction lies in store. In terms of entering the property market as an owner-occupier, this charming double-brick-and-tile home - inspired in its design and craftsmanship by European migrants - is an excellent affordable option with plenty of scope to add your own modern personal throughout, allowing for the enjoyment of comfortable living for a few years before eventually taking the development path yourself later down the track.
A practical, but functional, floor plan boasts no less than three separate living areas, space for both formal dining and casual meals and generous bedrooms - all of which benefit from the bonus of built-in wardrobes. The expansive backyard is largely paved and features a wraparound patio for covered outdoor entertaining, a classic double wood-fire barbecue area that is waiting to be brought back to life and ample rear parking beyond the single lock-up garage and the tandem single carport sitting just behind.
Enviably located close to bus stops, lush parks, tennis courts, a host of local schools (including Hudson Park Primary School, Our Lady of Mercy Primary School and Girrawheen Senior High School), Newpark Shopping Centre, family restaurants, the Girrawheen Public Library and Marangaroo Golf Course, this prime parcel of real estate has "living convenience" written all over it. Opportunity knocks here in more ways than one!
Features include, but are not limited to;
• Plush carpet to the front formal areas, including the formal dining room that overlooks the spacious sunken lounge off the entry
• Large tiled kitchen with a Westinghouse electric cooktop, a Chef oven, double sinks and a storage pantry
• Neatly-tiled central family room where a breakfast - or casual meals - bar complements air-conditioning, as well as outdoor access to the backyard
• Huge tiled rear games room that also extends outside to the covered entertaining area
• Carpeted bedrooms - the master of which boasts ample built-in robe space for storage, as well as hidden walk-through access into a semi-ensuite bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub for good measure
• Over-sized laundry with a separate toilet and direct access out to the spacious "blank canvas" of a backyard
• Single lock-up garage with front and rear roller doors, leading on to the connecting carport
• Tiled front-verandah entrance for either sitting or simple quiet contemplation
• Electric and manual security shutters throughout
• Internal electric hot-water system (in laundry cupboard)
• Rear garden shed with lighting and provisions to install power points if necessary
• Feature character ceiling cornices and timber skirting boards throughout
• Established rose gardens
• Double gates to the front driveway - separating one secure parking area from extra space for vehicles out on the verge
• Side access to the backyard, from the front of the property
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters