First Home / Investor
SOLD By Sam Hedges, Under The Hammer At Auction!
This solidly-built 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home is the perfect place to bring up your young ones and sits very close to bus stops, just two doors up from a lovely park and within easy walking distance of both West Greenwood Primary School and Greenwood College.
A crisply-tiled open-plan living and dining area off the entry doubles as the central hub of the house, boasting a breakfast bar and servery window that reveal the contemporary kitchen only inches away. There, a range hood and a five-burner Westinghouse gas cooktop and oven meet double sinks, tiled splashbacks, a walk-in pantry and a powered appliance nook.
All three bedrooms are carpeted for comfort, whilst the fully-tiled bathroom has been impressively renovated - as has the quality laundry off the kitchen. At the rear, a spacious patio with a bar offers covered outdoor entertaining, whilst a virtual "blank canvas" of a backyard is huge and leaves plenty of room for the kids to run around now and a swimming pool - or potential "granny flat" - in the near future.
Also nearby are Liwara Catholic Primary School, The Greenwood Hotel, shopping and restaurants at both Greenwood Village and Kingsway City, excellent community sporting facilities, the freeway, public transport at Greenwood Train Station and beautiful beaches along our glorious western coastline. If value for money and a convenient location are what you require, then look no further!
Features include, but are not limited to;
• Split-system air-conditioning to the living/dining area
• Built-in drawers to the breakfast/meals bar
• Front master bedroom with a ceiling fan and built-in wardrobes
• Ceiling fans to the 2nd/3rd bedrooms also
• Revamped modern bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling, a shower, toilet and a sparkling stone vanity
• Quality renovated laundry with immaculate tiling, a separate 2nd toilet and outdoor access to the massive backyard area
• Double linen/cloak cupboard off the entry
• Remote-controlled single carport with double access gates to the rear
• Freshly painted throughout
• New door handles installed
• Upgraded plumbing
• Feature high skirting boards
• Front and rear security doors
• Instantaneous gas hot-water system
• Large backyard garden shed
• Extra driveway parking space at the front of the property
• 688sqm (approx.) block
• Built in 1974
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters