Great First Home
Stylishly updated, you will fall in love with this excellent example of a first home in the desirable position of "West Greenwood".
Enjoy sunny summer mornings eating breakfast under your rear alfresco while the kids/dog run around the secure, grassed yard or soak up gorgeous afternoons that turn into evenings entertaining family and friends.
Boasting a comfortable three bedrooms, master with built in robes, a bathroom with bath-tub and separate toilet.
Cooking is made easy with a gas cook-top and separate oven in the open-plan kitchen/dine/family that oozes coastal charm with its marble inspired bench-top, neutral cabinetry and black tap-ware.
What is to love about 36 Bottlebrush Drive Greenwood:
- Three bedrooms, one bathroom with a bath and a separate toilet.
- Good sized 683sqm, green-title block.
- Stylishly updated and/or well maintained throughout.
- Feature walls including custom concrete render and coastal timber to create charm and ambience.
- Indoor "pot belly" style fire for those winter evenings.
- Double carport with additional off street parking.
- Split-system air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Large grassed area and chicken coop.
- Large, 3-phase, powered workshop.
- White-wash style timber laminate flooring and fresh carpet.
What is to love about West Greenwood:
- Close to great shops and tavern/restaurant.
- Large leafy tree's neighbouring the home and parks nearby.
- Easily accessible to the freeway.
- Great local school catchment.
- Close to public transport.
You will love where you live at 36 Bottlebrush Drive, Greenwood. Get in quick to make this home YOURS today.
Contact Emma Guthrie on 0411 144 140 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters