Buyer Guide: $300k's
Nestled within footsteps of the lush and leafy George Sears Park in a very tranquil pocket of Greenwood, this charming 3 bedroom 1 bathroom duplex half is largely original, ripe for renovations and makes for a fantastic starter or investment property in an ultra-convenient location.
The low-maintenance floors in the living spaces are just about ready for a modern upgrade, whilst a spacious "blank canvas" of a north-facing backyard can be whatever you want it to be. All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and there are two separate patios on offer for private outdoor entertaining.
The residence is perched within the local catchment zones for Greenwood Primary School and Warwick Senior High School, also situated within a very close proximity of Liwara Catholic Primary School, medical facilities, other sprawling neighbourhood parklands, shopping at Warwick Grove, Greenwood Village and Kingsway City, food and drinks at The Greenwood Hotel, Warwick Indoor Stadium and other outstanding sporting amenities, cinemas, bowling, Marangaroo Golf Course, the freeway, bus stops and even Greenwood Train Station. What an astute purchase this one will prove to be!
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Large front lounge room with a gas bayonet for heating
- Adjacent dining area with charming brickwork
- Kitchen next to the dining space, complete with a new Westinghouse stainless-steel oven/grill, a Technika gas cooktop, double sinks and a storage pantry
- Separate sleeping quarters
- Carpeted bedrooms with built-in wardrobes - two lots of double built-ins to the master
- Practical and original bathroom with a shower, separate bathtub and heat lamps
- Efficient laundry, comprising of storage and outdoor access down the side of the property
- Separate toilet
- Linen press
- Main paved side patio-entertaining area off the dining room
- Second patio at the rear, bordering a huge north-facing backyard
- Raked single carport with gated access to the rear
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Security doors and screens
- Gas hot-water system
- Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards
- Garden shed
- Solid brick-and-tile construction
- Built in 1982 (approx.)
- 91sqm (approx.) internal living space
PEACE OF MIND
- Add your own personal touches to a relatively care-free lifestyle and prosper in the very near future, as either an owner-occupier or a landlord
Get in touch with Phil Pope at your soonest convenience for a run-down of this property's full details. At crazy times like these, sometimes value for money is what you need!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.