Very Genuine Sellers!!
This cleverly-revamped 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home enjoys a whisper-quiet cul-de-sac location close to all of your everyday amenities.
New carpet to the bedrooms and quality low-maintenance floor coverings elsewhere ensure that some of the hard work has already been done for you here. The spacious front lounge - or theatre - room warmly welcomes you inside and precedes a massive open-plan family and dining area that is linked to a renovated modern kitchen, complete with sparkling stone bench tops, double sinks, tiled splashbacks, stylish light fittings, a Bosch dishwasher and excellent Ilve oven, range-hood and five-burner gas cooktop appliances.
Both bathrooms boast impressive floor-to-ceiling tiling, including a well-appointed master ensuite where a rain shower, toilet and heat lamps complement a ceiling fan and built-in wardrobes within the rear bedroom. Outdoors, an elevated and solar-heated swimming pool with a delightful entertaining umbrella overlooks the entire backyard down below - including a handy powered workshop with double-door access that also allows it to be utilised as a studio, depending on your personal needs.
Within footsteps of lush local parks and just minutes away from shopping, Greenwood College, West Greenwood Primary School, sporting facilities, the freeway, public transport and our glorious coastline, this splendid setting has "living convenience" written all over it. There is plenty to look forward to as far as this gem is concerned!
Features include, but are not limited to;
• Loads of built-in storage to the family/dining area, including a cleverly-concealed European-style laundry that is hidden behind double cupboard doors
• Feature down lighting, split-system air-conditioning, two ceiling fans and a timber-lined skylight to the family/dining area - along with outdoor access to the rear
• Ceiling fan, wall heater and split-system air-conditioning to front lounge
• 2nd bedroom with a ceiling fan, feature wall and built-in robes
• Ceiling fan and BIR's to 3rd bedroom also
• Front 4th bedroom or study with a ceiling fan, an open robe and shelving
• Stylish main bathroom with a bathtub, showerhead, toilet and heat lamps
• Single carport
• Solar-power panels
• Security-alarm system
• Gas hot-water system
• Feature skirting boards
• Feature internal doors
• Foxtel connectivity
• Front and rear security doors
• Rendered exterior
• Low-maintenance gardens
• Front and back lawn areas
• Provisions for raised vegetable/herb gardens in place
• Ample driveway parking space, plus double-gate access to the rear for a boat or trailer
• Separate side-access gate
• 708sqm (approx.) block
• Built in 1976
• Easy access to shopping at Kingsway City and Greenwood Village
• Close to Greenwood Station for public transport
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters