Terrific Lakeside Tranquillity!
Treat your family to something special by moving them into this fully-renovated 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home in the most whisper-quiet of leafy settings, just a few doors down from the picturesque walking tracks of the sprawling and tree-lined Lake Gwelup Reserve.
High raked ceilings with stylish original light fittings grace the residence's welcoming formal areas - including a lovely dining room that splendidly overlooks the sunken lounge down below. The latter even enjoys glistening water views of a shimmering below-ground front swimming pool and provides seamless access out to a fabulous poolside entertaining patio, pleasant lush aspect and all.
Complementing tiled splashbacks, soft-closing drawers, double sinks, sparkling corian bench tops, fridge-plumbing provisions and a gorgeous pool vista within the quality kitchen are brand-new range-hood and 900mm-wide Westinghouse five-burner gas-cooktop and oven appliances. A large casual meals area with shelving, split-system air-conditioning and its own patio access sits right next to a massive casual family room where a beautiful French door provides privacy from the sleeping quarters, a gas bayonet helps heat the space during those chilly winter months and a separate door extends outside to a shaded side pergola off the laundry.
In fact, the pick of the bedrooms is a carpeted master suite with a walk-in wardrobe and a stunning fully-tiled ensuite bathroom, comprising of a generous shower, twin "his and hers" stone vanities and a toilet. At the rear of the property and beyond a huge over-sized single carport lies a giant single lock-up garage-come-workshop shed with power, a work bench for the budding tradesman of the house and easy access to neatly-tended backyard lawns.
Perched within the highly sought-after Carine Senior High School catchment zone, nestled just footsteps away from other delightful local parks, Lake Gwelup Primary School and Primewest Gwelup Shopping Centre and only minutes to the prestigious Lake Karrinyup Country Club, Hamersley Public Golf Course, sporting facilities, public transport, the freeway, the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment, the glorious surf and sand at Trigg Point and the new-look Scarborough Beach esplanade, this gem of a family haven surprisingly has "living convenience" written all over it. All of the hard work has already been done for you here - just bring your belongings and simply move on in!
Features include, but are not limited to;
• New low-maintenance modern flooring and fresh paint throughout
• Newly-painted driveway and exterior paving
• Electric-cooktop provisions in kitchen also
• Carpeted bedrooms, including a 2nd bedroom with a built-in robe and split-system air-conditioning
• Huge 3rd bedroom with split-system air-conditioning and two lots of double BIR's
• BIR to 4th bedroom also
• Stylish main bathroom with a shower and twin stone vanities
• Functional laundry, well-appointed with stone bench tops and access out to the side pergola
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Backyard access from the bedroom/hallway area
• Huge extra-large and super-wide single carport with rear drive-through access to the garage/workshop and yard, plus internal shopper's entry via the main front door
• Double linen/broom cupboard off entry
• Security-alarm system
• Ducted-vacuum system (new motor required)
• Gas hot-water system
• Feature LED down lighting
• Feature ceiling cornices
• Foxtel connectivity
• Fully reticulated
• Lush rear lawns
• Spacious 737sqm (approx.) block with ample driveway parking space
• Built in 1982 (approx.)
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters