All Offers Presented
Cosy and Comfortable!
A large 752sqm (approx.) corner block nestled just off one of Hamersley's most popular streets is the fitting setting for this solid 4 bedroom 2 bathroom brick-and-tile family home where a highly-functional floor plan meets a refurbished interior, along with living and entertainment options aplenty.
There is heaps of easy-care paving out back where a pitched patio caters for absolutely any external occasion, along with a built-in barbecue and sink. Inside, renovated kitchen and laundry areas complement a stylish open-plan family and dining area, a separate formal lounge room and a versatile games or activity room that also works well as either a study or fifth bedroom, depending on your personal needs.
Enjoy the short walk to the lush Rannoch Reserve, its fantastic children's playground and East Hamersley Primary School around the corner, whilst Warwick Senior High School, cafes, restaurants, cinemas and bowling at Warwick Grove Shopping Centre, public transport at Warwick Train Station, the freeway, our pristine Perth coastline and so much more are only a matter of minutes away. You will love this location!
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- New carpets and blinds throughout
- New low-maintenance engineered Marri floorboards
- Carpeted bedrooms - including a lovely front master suite with a walk-in wardrobe, a manual window security shutter for peace of mind and a private en-suite bathroom, complete with a shower and toilet
- Renovated kitchen and laundry areas - with sparkling stone bench tops
- The kitchen itself boasts a breakfast bar for casual meals, modern light fittings, a gas cooktop, under-bench oven, an integrated range hood and a stainless-steel dishwasher
- Direct patio access from the family room, where charming brickwork warms your senses
- Carpeted formal lounge room, off the entry
- Fully-tiled main bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub
- Built-in storage
- Covered patio entertaining - plus an outdoor BBQ and sink
- Bi-fold servery windows linking the kitchen to the patio outside
- Remote-controlled double garage with plenty of storage options and access to a single carport, with drive-through provisions into a powered workshop shed at the rear
- Ample driveway parking space
- Raised garden beds
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- An exotic selection of backyard fruit trees, including plums, figs, apples and lemons
- Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
- New feature down lighting and electrics throughout
- Bore reticulation
- Security screens throughout
- Gas-storage hot-water system
- Television points in all rooms
- Feature cornices throughout
- 752sqm (approx.) block
PEACE OF MIND
- Don't miss out on the chance to continue the hard work that has already been started here and to turn this beauty into the family home of your dreams!
Contact Phil Pope now to register your interest in this wonderful property. Be the first, or risk disappointment!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.