Timeless Coastal Charm and Character!
Famous Mount Lawley meets family-friendly Hillarys in the form of this gorgeous and architecturally-designed 4 bedroom 2 bathroom Federation-style home, comfortably nestled on a spacious block within a whisper-quiet cul-de-sac location that finds itself just minutes away from the beach and only footsteps from the popular local icon that is Mawson Park.
Soaring high ceilings with decorative central roses and bordering cornices, feature skirting boards, century-old wooden Jarrah floorboards, classic light switches and electrical sockets and timber bathroom vanities are all commonplace throughout this stunning residence that will warmly welcome you as soon as you step foot inside. Both formal and casual living and eating spaces complement a huge kitchen and covered outdoor-entertaining options as you and your loved ones will be enchanted and inspired at the same time.
Also close to the likes of St Mark's Anglican Community School, Hillarys Primary School, Hillarys Shopping Centre, the refurbished Westfield Whitford City shopping and entertainment complex, Hillarys Boat Harbour, seaside cafes and restaurants, public transport and the freeway, you will quickly fall in love with the everyday convenience that living here brings you. This absolute gem is as solid as they come!
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Sunken formal lounge room with a feature fireplace
- Tiled formal dining room (overlooking the lounge)
- Central family and meals area with a ceiling fan, split-system air-conditioning and two sets of gorgeous double French doors - one opening out to a pitched side pergola, the other to the main rear entertaining pergola
- Massive tiled kitchen off the formal dining room, complete with a five-burner Westinghouse gas cooktop, a Westinghouse oven/grill, double sinks and a walk-in pantry
- Huge front master-bedroom suite, comprising of ample built-in wardrobe space, a large bay window with a splendid garden aspect and a charming fully-tiled en-suite bathroom with a shower, a bubbling corner spa, a toilet, heat lamps and a standalone wooden vanity
- Spacious and carpeted 2nd/3rd bedrooms with built-in robes
- Classic main bathroom with a claw-foot bathtub and showerhead
- Light and bright character laundry, featuring a fold-out ironing board, a double linen press, double troughs and outdoor access
- Separate 2nd toilet
- High ceilings
- Solid Jarrah floorboards
- Feature skirting boards, cornices and ceiling roses throughout
- Classic light switches and power points
- Two covered pergola entertaining areas - either side of the main family/meals space
- Separate double lock-up garage
- Double-door portico entrance
- Backyard fruit trees
- Heaps of space for the kids to play in safety and security
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Security-alarm system
- Ducted-vacuum system
- Gas hot-water system
- Built in 1991
- 749sqm (approx.) cul-de-sac block with a side-access gate to the yard
PEACE OF MIND
- Comfortable character living in a convenient coastal location close to everything you could ever want or need - is there anything better?
Contact Phil Pope now to find out more about this unique abode. Something special awaits you here!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.