Under Offer by Daniel Caccamo!
Tastefully renovated and freshly painted, enjoy all that 2/2A Waller Place in Innaloo has to offer.
This street front 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom townhouse offers the coastal lifestyle that is so highly sought after amongst buyers. Built in 2007 and with a full kitchen renovation and painting both externally and internally being recently completed, there is little else you will have to stress over other than moving in and enjoying your beautiful new home.
Offering high quality finishes throughout, open-plan kitchen, dining and alfresco spaces, along with the dream coastal lifestyle, this street front 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home is everything the modern buyer wants and more.
• Open-Plan kitchen, dining and alfresco spaces allows an effortless flow from inside to outside, making this home ideal for entertaining family and friends.
• Freshly painted internally and externally.
• Full kitchen renovation now featuring stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops and ample bench space and storage options.
• Split System air conditioning unit to all 3 bedrooms and main living space.
• The master bedroom is complete with an ensuite, a walk-in wardrobe and finished off with an extra sitting area and study nook.
• The spacious minor bedrooms are of good size and feature built-in wardrobes.
• Electronic alarm system
• Double Garage offering ample storage space and a direct shopper's entrance to the home.
• No Strata Fees
• 350m walk to The Saint George Hotel
• 4-minute drive to Yuluma Park
• 350m walk t0 Birralee Reserve
• 4-minute drive to Westfield Innaloo
• 7-minute drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 9-minute drive to Scarborough Beach Foreshore
• 15-minute walk to Cup and Co Innaloo
• 2-minute drive to Yuluma Primary School
• 2-minute drive to St Dominic's Primary School
This is an ultimate lifestyle opportunity not to be missed. For more information or to receive your property information pack, contact Daniel Caccamo on 0423 884 440.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.