A Special Street-Front Opportunity!
With plenty of scope to demolish the existing residence before drawing up your own plans and building brand-new, this terrific 298sqm (approx.) block enjoys enviable street frontage in a quiet, yet convenient, location that is just around the corner from the sprawling Yuluma Park and Innaloo Sportsmen's Club.
There is no better time to build than right now, as prospective buyers are able to take full advantage of the $10,000 First Home Owner Grant (FHOG), the $20,000 State Government's "Building Bonus Package" or the $25,000 Federal Government's HomeBuilder Package - the latter two before the end of the year. There is even the possibility of being eligible for all three, with the total of the grants equating to $69,000 - up from $55,000 - if you include the further $14,000 first-home buyer stamp-duty concession as part of the FHOG.
Stroll to bus stops, The Saint George Hotel, the Morris Place shopping precinct, picturesque Lake Gwelup and the exciting new Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment whilst also enjoying a very close proximity to Westfield Innaloo Shopping Centre, the freeway, Stirling Train Station, fantastic family restaurants, IKEA, excellent educational facilities and the coast - including the recently-transformed multi-million-dollar Scarborough Beach esplanade. Secure your future - and that desirable lifestyle you have always wanted - right here, right now!
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Tranquil street location
- Current house ready to be demolished
- Government grants available for new house builds - including the existing First Home Owner Grant (FHOG)
- Close to everything you need - including the freeway, shopping, schools, beaches and transport
- 298sqm (approx.) street-front block
PEACE OF MIND
- Build that brand-new low-maintenance modern home you have always wanted, in a quiet location that is ultra-convenient and with the potential help of government grants that may never be offered again for a very long time to come. Opportunity knocks for you here - and loudly!
For any questions on the prime parcel of rare earth, or to simply register your interest, please contact Phil Pope now!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.