Stunning modern quality abounds right throughout this immaculate 4 bedroom 2 bathroom double-storey residence that occupies a commanding corner block with splendid ocean views from upstairs, whilst also enjoying a very close proximity to beautiful Jindalee Beach and a plethora of local parklands - including Brigantine and Forecastle Parks which are both just a street away.
Beyond an impressive faade and decked double-door entrance lies a versatile lower-level floor plan that comprises of a carpeted theatre room, a study, powder room, laundry and a superb open-plan family, dining and kitchen area - where most of your casual time will undoubtedly be spent. The dream kitchen itself boasts sleek Corian bench tops, a 900mm five-burner Blanco gas cook top and oven, a Blanco range hood, an integrated LG convection microwave, an LG dishwasher, double sinks, high-end tap fittings and seamless access outdoors to a fabulous rear alfresco entertaining deck, privately overlooking both the backyard and a sparkling below-ground swimming pool.
Opposite the study, you will find a delightful master-bedroom suite with a ceiling fan, walk-in wardrobe, huge windows that let the warm afternoon sun filter through and a lovely ensuite bathroom, comprising of a double-sized shower, toilet and twin vanities. Upstairs, the minor sleeping quarters are serviced by a practical main bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub, whilst double doors reveal a flexible fourth bedroom or activity room where built-in storage meets access on to a tiled front balcony for the best slice of the magnificent sea vista on offer.
Walk to the popular Chippy's Beach Shack at the end of Jindalee Boulevard whilst also indulging in a handy radius to Quinns Beach Primary School, Brighton Village Shopping Centre, public transport, the newly-extended Mitchell Freeway and so much more. This hilltop haven will leave you in absolute awe!
Features include, but are not limited to:
• Impeccably-tiled open-plan family/dining/kitchen area with reverse-cycle air-conditioning, a gas bayonet, white plantation shutters and more
• Theatre room with a feature wall and white plantation window shutters
• Carpeted study and bedrooms
• Split-system air-conditioning to upper level
• Double-sized 2nd upstairs bedroom with built-in robes, park and inland views and magical sunrises from the window every morning
• 3rd upper-level bedroom is also double-sized and boasts ocean views, as well as BIR's
• Separate upstairs toilet
• Laundry off kitchen, complete with feature subway tiled splashbacks, storage and outdoor access
• Remote-controlled double garage with high ceilings, a powered storage nook, internal shopper's entry and rear roller-door access
• Large wraparound under-stair storeroom
• Water-feature piping and provisions for swimming pool
• Glass pool fencing
• Feature cornices throughout
• Security alarm system
• Fully reticulated
• Rheem instantaneous gas hot water system
• Foxtel connectivity
• Low-maintenance artificial turf
• Easy-care 667sqm (approx.) block
• Surrounded by other top-quality coastal homes in a dream seaside location!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters