Be quick - only one remaining!
6/13 Norman St - last one remaining!
"Subject to sale" offers welcome.
This stunning group of "over 55s" villas has just been completed and ensures quality modern low-maintenance living for the secure down-sizer in a whisper-quiet pocket of Karrinyup, directly opposite a delightful family park.
All six residences boast light and bright 3 bedroom 2 bathroom floor plans with spacious open-plan living, dining and kitchen areas that extend outdoors to private alfresco courtyards for easy entertaining. Extra features include remote-controlled double lock-up garages with internal shopper's entry doors, built-in wardrobes to the minor bedrooms and sparkling stone bench tops throughout - from the kitchens to the master ensuites, main bathrooms and respective laundries.
Capitalise on an ultra-convenient location close to bus stops, Stirling Train Station, the Karrinyup Shopping Centre re-development, the freeway and pristine beaches - including Scarborough's new-look foreshore. What a wonderful lifestyle opportunity!
WHAT'S INSIDE EACH VILLA?
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Quality tiled flooring to the open-plan living/dining/kitchen areas that also feature glass splashbacks, double Clark sinks, electric Blanco cook tops and ovens, Westinghouse dishwashers, soft-closing drawers/cupboards and so much more
- Walk-in robe to the master suite of Unit #1 only
- Huge carpeted master ensembles with sleek fully-tiled ensuite bathrooms, comprising of large rain showers, twin stone vanities and toilets
- BIR's to all other bedrooms
- Fully-tiled main bathroom with rain showers, toilets and stone vanities
- Linen/broom storage cupboards
- Quality tiling to the laundries, along with easy outdoor access
- Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Feature stepped cornices
- Profile doors throughout
- Feature down lighting
- Feature wooden entry doors
- Private alfresco entertaining areas (off living zones)
- Remote-controlled double garages with storage recesses
- Outdoor power points
- Instantaneous gas hot-water systems
- Low-maintenance gardens
- Concrete-aggregate common driveway
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Two visitor-parking bays at the front of the brand-new complex
- Designed and built by Aveling Developments
- 153-172sqm building area (approx.)
- 198-233sqm block size (approx.)
PEACE OF MIND
- Move in and enjoy the serenity of a convenient cul-de-sac location - close to sporting facilities, public transport and the freeway.
Contact Phil Pope now for more information about this lovely property.