A Magnificent Hilltop Haven!
NOTE: "PRESENTING SEVERAL OFFERS THURS 3RD OCT AT 2.30PM"
A massive elevated block in a tranquil, tightly-held and sought-after pocket just footsteps away from the prestigious Lake Karrinyup Country Club is the fitting setting for this spacious 5 bedroom 2 bathroom two-storey family home where contemporary comfort meets stunning inland views and more.
Mum and dad will be left salivating at the prospect of an upstairs extension that consists of parent's lounge room-come-retreat, a separate study and a commodious master-bedroom suite with a walk-in wardrobe, a splendid valley vista to wake up to and a private en-suite bathroom, comprising of a shower, separate bathtub, heat lamps, split-system air-conditioning and powder-room access. A versatile lower-level floor plan includes a home office, games room, another study with a desk (that can easily be converted into either a sewing or arts-and-crafts room), three generous queen-sized minor bedrooms and an expansive open-plan family, dining and kitchen area where most of your casual time will be spent - that is before spilling outdoors to a fabulous patio by the shimmering backyard swimming pool where caf blinds protect everyone from the elements and help make sure that nothing disrupts the wood-fire pizza oven, no matter the weather or time of year.
Close to a plethora of local parklands that border the world-class golf resort and nestled within easy walking distance of Karrinyup Primary School, Hamersley Public Golf Course and the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment, this wonderful property will exceed all of your expectations on so many levels. If you are searching for a place with space, then look no further - this is it!
- 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Slate flooring throughout the lower level
- Spacious open-plan family/dining area with a double-door under-stair storeroom/pantry/cellar - plus split-system air-conditioning, a Rinnai wall heater and external patio access
- The kitchen itself is generous in size and boasts a Goldline gas cooktop, a separate Miele electric oven, a Fisher and Paykel double-drawer dishwasher, double sinks, a water-filter tap and charming timber cabinetry
- Double French doors reveal a carpeted home office, as well as a separate carpeted games room with a lovely seated bay window that allows for extra storage space
- Also carpeted for comfort is a versatile study, sewing room or art room with its own desk and added by privacy, created by the closing of yet another elegant French door
- Carpet to the entire upper level, including the study and master suite
- Double French doors to the upstairs retreat/lounge with a double linen press, a Rinnai gas heater, access to a lined storage area in the roof space and awesome southern views - with city glimpses especially prominent from sunset onwards
- Large carpeted queen-sized 2nd/3rd/4th/5th downstairs bedrooms with BIR's - with the biggest of them all (the 2nd bedroom) featuring two separate built-in double robes, as well as tree-lined views over the golf course
- Neutral main bathroom with a separate bathtub, a shower and heat lamps
- Practical laundry with ample storage options and outdoor access
- Separate 2nd toilet downstairs
- Double-door entrance
- Feature skirting boards
- White plantation shutters
- High storage capacity throughout
- Private rear outdoor patio-entertaining area with a bonus ceiling fan, quality BOSE audio speakers and a full view of the swimming pool
- Separate rear pergola for sitting and quiet contemplation - or even extra entertaining room, if necessary
- Secure remote-controlled double carport with handy roller-door access to the rear
- Huge backyard with plenty of space for the kids - and even the family pet(s) - to roam free
- New large rear workshop shed with provisions to install power points already in place
- Ample driveway parking space - with a dedicated bay for a boat
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Six (6) rooftop solar-power panels
- Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning (upstairs)
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning (downstairs)
- Security-alarm system
- Solar hot-water system
- Full bore reticulation
- Built in 1971
- 1,464sqm (approx.) block size
PEACE OF MIND
- Only minutes away from St Mary's Anglican Girls' School, public transport, the freeway, beaches and pristine natural bushland, there really is no better place in which to bring your growing family up than right here, right now!
Contact Phil Pope now to find out more and to register your interest today!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.