6:00pm-6:30pm Wed 20th Feb
11:00am-11:40am Sat 23rd Feb
11:00am-11:40am Sun 24th Feb
A home with this much character is sure to attract buyer attention. The moment you arrive you feel at home at 18 Duke Street, Karrinyup with its large established tree shading the front, elevation from the roadside and the gorgeous front porch expanding the entrance.
Inside you will be met with floor-boards flowing through most of the property, a large window looking out from the lounge facing west, an upgraded kitchen and high ceilings.
Featuring five bedrooms (four with wardrobes), two bathrooms (one with a bath), open-plan dining, lounge and kitchen space and study/home office nook.
Outside entertaining family and friends is made easy under the outdoor pergola over-looking a large family-size pool. Limestone retaining walls split the elevated grassed areas ready for a family to move straight in and enjoy.
What is to love about 18 Duke Street, Karrinyup:
- 5 bedrooms (or 4 with a study/play-room) 2 bathrooms, 1 separate toilet.
- Loungeroom windows, the front with electronically operated roller shutters.
- Large below-ground pool.
- Double car garage and additional off-street parking.
- Dining area, lounge and home office nook.
- Character home with an inviting front porch.
- Large outdoor entertaining area.
- Established trees and manicured lawns.
- Large 728 sqm land holding.
- Split system air-conditioning.
- Short drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre (undergoing extensive upgrades).
- Easily accessible to Scarborough Beach Road and Karrinyup Road.
What is to love about Karrinyup:
- Family friendly suburb.
- Centrally located with a short drive to Freeway access and the beach.
- Great local schools both primary and secondary (*Pending intake).
- Close to excellent private schools (*Pending intake).
- Great caf's and shopping centre's.
- Numerous parks nearby to choose from.
You will love where you live at 18 Duke Street, Karrinyup. A home like this will be snapped up quickly, get in NOW to secure a character home in a desirable suburb.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 04111 44 140.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters