SECOND CHANCE South Karrinyup DELIGHT
12:30pm-1:10pm Sat 22nd Jun
**SECOND CHANCE to snap up this amazing family home** Get in QUICK.
A home with this much mid-century modern character is sure to attract buyer attention. The moment you arrive you feel at home at 18 Duke Street, Karrinyup with its large established Fig tree shading the front, elevation from the roadside and the gorgeous front porch expanding the entrance.
Inside you will be met with timber floor-boards flowing through most of the property, a large picture window looking out from the lounge facing west capturing beautiful sunset views, an upgraded kitchen and decorative high ceilings.
Featuring five bedrooms (four with wardrobes), two bathrooms (one with a bath), open-plan dining, lounge and kitchen space plus study nook.
Outside entertaining family and friends is made easy under the north facing outdoor pergola over-looking a large family-size pool. Neighbouring gum trees shade the easy-care, established garden. Limestone retaining walls split the elevated grassed areas ready for a family to move straight in and enjoy.
What is to love about 18 Duke Street, Karrinyup:
- South Karrinyup location, bordering Scarborough.
- 5 bedrooms (or 4 with a study) 2 bathrooms with separate toilets.
- Zoned layout suitable for multi-generational living.
- Roadside/front of house windows installed with electronically operated roller shutters.
- Large below-ground pool with travertine paving.
- Abundant storage throughout - 2 x linen cupboards.
- Double car garage, under-home storage and additional off-street parking.
- Lift access from the garage to the kitchen/dine area.
- Open-plan living, dining area plus study nook.
- Mid-Century design features inlc. fireplace, terrazzo floors, decorative ceilings light fittings and an inviting front porch.
- Large decked, outdoor entertaining area.
- Established trees, manicured lawns and rear garden shed.
- Large 728 sqm land holding.
- 2 x split system air-conditioning.
- Short drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre (undergoing extensive upgrades).
- Easily accessible to Scarborough Beach Road and Karrinyup Road.
What is to love about SOUTH Karrinyup:
- Family friendly suburb, close to both Scarborough and South Trigg beaches.
- Centrally located with a short drive to Freeway access and the beach.
- Great local schools both primary and secondary dual intake for Carine and Curchlands SHS.
- Close to excellent private schools (*Pending intake).
- Great caf's and shopping centre's.
- Numerous parks and Trigg Bushland Reserve nearby.
You will love where you live at 18 Duke Street, Karrinyup. A home like this will be snapped up quickly, get in NOW to secure a beautiful family home in a desirable suburb.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 04111 44 140.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters