Golf Course Views
Home Open CANCELLED AS NOW UNDER OFFER - apologies for any inconvenience
Tranquilly nestled directly opposite Hamersley Public Golf Course, this delightful 2 bedroom 2 bathroom duplex half enjoys a versatile floor plan on top of a surprisingly-spacious backyard setting that is sure to impress.
A tiled study - or sitting area - can also be converted into a third bedroom with the addition of a door or two to complement ample floor-to-ceiling storage options, as well as a built-in wardrobe. The light and bright master suite is positioned right next to a huge separate walk-in robe of its own and, via double doors, extends out to a private rear courtyard - only separated from the splendid entertaining gazebo by a solar-heated above-ground swimming pool that is "summer ready" and set to make a splash over the coming months.
Walk to majestic natural bushland, Karrinyup Primary School, St Mary's Anglican Girls' School and the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment from this residence's enviable location. Quiet and convenient - this is every down-sizer's dream!
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Huge tiled open-plan living, dining and kitchen area upon entry, complete with double front doors, split-system air-conditioning, a gas bayonet for heating, stylish light fittings, a water-filter tap, wooden bench tops, double sinks and outdoor access to the rear
- Contemporary kitchen appliances, including an Andi gas cooktop, a range hood of the same brand and a Dishlex dishwasher
- Large tiled "his and hers" walk-in robe, next door to a separate tiled master bedroom with a ceiling fan and double-door courtyard access
- Separate tiled 2nd bedroom
- Tiled study/sitting room/3rd bedroom with storage space
- Fully-tiled main bathroom with an open shower, toilet and heat lamps
- Functional laundry-come-second bathroom comprising of a shower, vanity, wash trough, toilet, heat lamps and outdoor access
- Single carport space
- Room for a second car to park at your front door(s)
- Paved front courtyard amongst leafy gardens - perfect for a third car, if necessary
- Rear courtyard off master bedroom
- Separate backyard gazebo for sitting or entertaining underneath your own shady tree
- Above-ground swimming pool (heated)
- Large corner shed or workshop
- Security door and screen to kitchen area
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Solar hot-water system
- Rainwater tank
- Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards
- Side-access gate
- Built in 1969 (approx.)
- 122sqm (approx.) of living area
PEACE OF MIND
- You will absolutely love living in this handy location, opposite the golf greens and so very close to schools, shopping, lush parks, public transport, the freeway and glorious swimming beach - including the new-look Scarborough foreshore and esplanade
Contact Phil Pope now to register your interest in this gem of a property. Its potential will definitely catch your eye!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.