What The Good Life is All About!
Nestled on a whisper-quiet street that sits just footsteps away from lush local parklands, this sublime 5 bedroom 3 bathroom family entertainer has been cleverly extended and refurbished over the years, providing contemporary comfort and enjoyment for absolutely everybody.
Internally, two separate living areas are complemented by a formal dining room - or versatile study space, as well as two sumptuous bedrooms with their own private en-suites - inclusive of a huge rear master suite where stylish low-maintenance timber-look flooring, a ceiling fan, a large custom walk-in wardrobe and handy French-door access out to the back deck meet a well-appointed bathroom with a shower, toilet, heat lamps and twin "his and hers" vanities. The piece de resistance of the property is its dream backyard setting though, playing host to a bubbling outdoor spa that is both fully fenced and within arm's reach of a pitched side patio-entertaining area - as well a stunning additional alfresco-style deck for those special occasions.
With ample driveway parking space complementing a dedicated boat bay, a double carport and a double lock-up garage, all that is left to indulge in is a magnificent family-friendly location close to both the prestigious Lake Karrinyup Country Club and Hamersley Public Golf Course, Karrinyup Primary School, Carine Senior High School, St Mary's Anglican Girls' School, other excellent educational facilities, the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment, picturesque Lake Gwelup, majestic Star Swamp Bushland Reserve walking trails, public transport, the freeway, community sporting facilities, Hillarys Boat Harbour, Trigg Beach and the now-look Scarborough Beach esplanade. All of the hard work has already been done for you here - so just bring your belongings and move straight on in!
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Three separate bedrooms wings for fantastic family separation
- Formal dining room - or study area - with timber flooring and stylish light fittings
- Sunken front lounge room with wooden floorboards, a gorgeous bay window and feature white plantation shutters, overlooked by the dining space
- Huge open-plan kitchen, meals and family area, comprising of quality Italian floor tiles, a large recessed ceiling, modern lighting, feature down lights, sparkling Caesar Stone bench tops, a double storage pantry, an appliance nook, a stainless-steel DeLonghi gas cooktop, a Smeg oven, an integrated Panasonic Inverter microwave, a stainless-steel Siemens dishwasher and double French doors that lead outside to the main patio and spa
- Massive rear master ensemble
- Light, bright and spacious 2nd bedroom with easy-care timber-look floors, a walk-in robe and a ceiling fan for good measure
- 3rd/4th bedrooms with low-maintenance timber-look flooring, BIR's and ceiling fans
- 5th or "guest" bedroom suite at the front of the house, complete with a fan, easy-care timber-look floors, white plantation shutters, BIR's and a private en-suite bathroom - shower, toilet, vanity and all
- Main family bathroom with a bathtub and showerhead
- Practical laundry off the kitchen, comprising of storage and outdoor access
- Separate spare (3rd) toilet
- Built-in double and walk-in linen presses
- Pitched side patio-entertaining area with a fenced outdoor spa - as well as a lock-up storage area with a roller door, behind the garage
- Stunning rear outdoor-entertaining deck, covered by a shade sail and pitched alfresco (accessible via double doors from the main living zone)
- Pitched double carport, preceding a double lock-up garage with double-gate access to the rear of the property
- Ample driveway parking space out front
- Dedicated bay to park a boat, caravan or trailer
- Elevated backyard lawns with a corner lemon tree and space for a vegetable garden
- North-facing front courtyard and verandah for both sitting and quiet contemplation
- Native low-maintenance gardens
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Eight (8) rooftop solar-power panels - 2kW system
- Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Security-alarm system
- Foxtel connectivity
- Feature skirting boards
- Instantaneous gas hot-water system
- Built in 1976 (approx.)
- Large 713sqm (approx.) block size
PEACE OF MIND
- A "complete package" of a family home with multiple living and entertainment options, heaps of parking space and even a spa for all seasons. As for the terrific location, well that isn't too bad, either!
Contact Phil Pope now to treat your loved ones to the lifestyle they deserve. Something special awaits you here - you'd better believe it!
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent m...