Offers Above $499k
Parkside location with ocean glimpses
Positioned on, arguably, one of Karrinyup's most sought-after streets is this tastefully and recently updated duplex.
This gorgeous home offers a neutral and fresh coastal feel best representing its location; elevated from the roadside with ocean glimpses provides a potential second storey home the opportunity to reap the benefits from this desirable position.
The floor-plan divides living, cooking and dining in one wing, with the two bedrooms, bathroom, laundry and a convenient separate toilet on the other. While the home may be compact in size, it provides ample storage with built-in wardrobes in both bedrooms.
Step out onto the, west-facing, decked verandah to start your day right enjoying your relaxing morning coffee and spend every afternoon overlooking Draycott Park as the sun sets through the picturesque treetops whilst simply opening the doors and windows wide to let in the gentle sea-breeze.
Outside to the rear of the home, you will be pleased to find a good-sized yard with scope to add your own landscaping touch.
Features include, but not limited to:
- 2 bedrooms.
- 1 bathroom and separate toilet.
- Open-plan dining/lounge area.
- Great size front and rear yard.
- Single garage and off-street parking for two or three additional cars.
- A wonderful park and kid's playground directly across the road.
- Quiet cul-de-sac.
- Public schooling intake Karrinyup Primary School and Carine Senior High School. Private schools nearby Hale and St Marys (pending availability).
- Walking or short drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre undergoing major upgrades.
- Short drive to Trigg Beach.
- Close to public transport
- NIL Strata Fees.
Council Rates: $1500.00 p/annum approx
Water Rates: $1300.00 p/annum approx
A home like this, most certainly, will not be on the market long. Be quick before you miss your chance!
Contact Emma Guthrie on 0411 144 140 or email email@example.com
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters