This modern property is in a stunning group of "over 55s" villas built in 2018 and ensures quality modern low-maintenance living for the secure down-sizer in a whisper-quiet pocket of Karrinyup, directly opposite a delightful family park.
It boasts a light and bright 3 bedroom 2 bathroom floor plan with spacious open-plan living, dining and kitchen area that extends outdoors to a private alfresco courtyard for easy entertaining. Extra features include remote-controlled double lock-up garage with internal shopper's entry door, built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms and sparkling stone bench tops throughout - from the kitchens to the master en-suites, main bathrooms and laundry.
Capitalise on an ultra-convenient location close to bus stops, Stirling Train Station, the Karrinyup Shopping Centre re-development, the freeway and pristine beaches - including Scarborough's new-look foreshore. What a wonderful lifestyle opportunity!
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Quality tiled flooring to the open-plan living/dining/kitchen area that also feature glass splashbacks, double Clark sink, electric Blanco cook top and oven, Westinghouse dishwasher, soft-closing drawers/cupboards and so much more
- Huge carpeted master ensemble with sleek fully-tiled en-suite bathroom, comprising of large rain shower, twin stone vanity and toilet
- BIR's to all bedrooms
- Fully-tiled main bathroom with rain shower, toilet and stone vanity
- Linen/broom storage cupboard
- Quality tiling to the laundry, along with easy outdoor access
- Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Feature stepped cornices
- Profile doors throughout
- Feature down lighting
- Feature wooden entry doors
- Private alfresco entertaining area (off living zone)
- Remote-controlled double garage with storage recess
- Outdoor power points
- Instantaneous gas hot-water system
- Low-maintenance garden
- Concrete-aggregate common driveway
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- Two visitor-parking bays at the front of the brand-new complex
- Designed and built by Aveling Developments in 2018
- Currently tenanted at $450/week until May 2021
- 152sqm building area (approx.)
- 200sqm block size (approx.)
PEACE OF MIND
- Move in and enjoy the serenity of a convenient cul-de-sac location - close to sporting facilities, public transport and the freeway.
Contact Phil Pope now for more information about this lovely property.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.