A Parkside Pleasure!
Open By Appointment
Backing on to the lovely Chelsea Park with its two fantastic children's playgrounds and tranquilly positioned to the rear of a securely-gated 895sqm (approx.) block, this charming 3 bedroom 2 bathroom family home with a study-come-fourth bedroom is far more private than most and leaves plenty of scope to add your own modern personal touches throughout.
This largely-original abode will warm your heart with its character brickwork and high raked ceilings - most prevalent with a sunken and carpeted formal lounge that boasts a ceiling fan, heater and is splendidly overlooked by the formal dining room. A huge tiled open-plan family and meals area is where most of your casual time will be spent, whilst the adjacent kitchen - complete with a large walk-in pantry - allows you to keep an eye on the kids at play in the park just behind that virtually doubles as a backyard shared with only a handful of other houses in the neighbourhood.
All bedrooms are also carpeted for comfort, including a delightful master suite with "his and hers" mirrored built-in double wardrobes, a ceiling fan, scenic parkland views and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom - large shower, toilet, vanity and all. The other two bedrooms have their own built-in robes, with the study off the third bedroom possessing the potential to be converted into a fourth bedroom if need be.
Outdoors, you will find a lovely paved entry courtyard with an umbrella, a sunken garden deck (that could easily host a future swimming pool) overlooked by a fabulous entertaining gazebo, a rear garden shed and a generous double lock-up garage with ample driveway parking space preceding it. In addition, a covered side courtyard off the laundry is paved for drying and has its own exclusive gate to access the park with - just metres away from a "second" entry door into the residence via a splendid parkside verandah.
Walk to bus stops, Creaney Primary School, sprawling Kingsley Park sporting facilities, The Kingsley Tavern and fantastic cafes and restaurants at the local shopping village, whilst indulging in a very close proximity to the freeway, Whitfords Train Station, majestic bushland walking trails, Woodvale Secondary College and other excellent educational facilities, the revamped Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre, Craigie Leisure Centre, beaches, Hillarys Boat Harbour and more. Location, location!
Features include, but are not limited to;
• Ceiling fan and high raked ceilings to the formal dining room also, overlooking the sunken front lounge
• Gas bayonet and ceiling fan to open-plan family/meals area
• Tiled kitchen with a Rinnai gas cooktop, a separate Westinghouse fan-forced oven, a Bosch range hood, double sinks, tiled splashbacks and a dishwasher recess
• Ceiling fan to 3rd bedroom
• Practical main bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub
• Functional laundry with ample storage space and outdoor access
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Double linen press and broom cupboard off entry
• Extra double linen press off the minor sleeping quarters
• Feature wooden skirting boards and trimmings throughout
• Security doors and screens
• Indoor gas hot-water system
• Outdoor gas bayonets to the gazebo and drying-courtyard areas
• External power points next to the entertaining gazebo
• Gated driveway entrance into property
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters