Right on the park -
Located right on the park and boasting a whopping 827sqm flat block of land with development potential. This four-bedroom two-bathroom home has substantial open plan kitchen, meals and family rooms. With a huge patio/pergola, plus an entertaining area that borders and overlooks a tree-lined park. The second section of garden is private with gates leading into the back yard, safely park a boat, caravan or trailer here. This part of the garden has a large grassed area and established gardens. The home is only a short walk to Whitfords train station, Creaney primary school, shops and located in the Woodvale College catchment area.
Features include -
• Large level 827sqm R60 block with a park boarder location.
• A double driveway, double lock up garage plus side gates to park trailers, cars, boats etc.
• A front veranda with cover from the garage up to a double door entry into the home.
• Set off the front entry is a bedroom with built in robes.
• Opposite is a large dining room (this would make a fantastic study), with views of the street and front garden.)
• A generous size front sunken lounge, which also with views of the front yard.
• The master bedroom is large and offers access and views to the spacious patio and park view area. The master bedroom has a walk-in robe and a walk in en-suite, with vanity and shower. The wc is separate.
• The kitchen is spacious and positioned perfectly to survey the massive dining and family rooms. From here you can see out to the patio and park, also out to the second, private, garden and grassed area. This home has a fantastic entertaining aspect.
• The kitchen is complete with Granite bench tops, breakfast bar overhang, corner pantry, double sink, wall oven, five burner gas hotplates, plus loads of bench space along with ample, cupboard and draw storage.
• The hallway to the back bedrooms is fitted with three door linen and broom cupboard.
• Bedrooms three and four are a great size with double door robes and both with sliding door access to the back patio.
• The second bathroom is light/bright - with a separate bath and shower plus vanity.
• The spacious laundry has a work bench top, trough and access to the clothesline area. There is a second separate wc off the laundry.
• The main walkways, entry, kitchen, family room and dining have beautiful solid Jarrah flooring. Carpet to the front lounge and bedrooms. The home is cooled with a ducted air-conditioning, plus there is an alarm system. A built-in gas wood look fire is centrally located to the open plan living area and kitchen. There is also a large walk in storage room set off the main meals area.
• Outside a large, shaded, pitched patio, leads from the family room on the left. This area has loads of level paved areas, garden beds and a gate access to the stunning, shaded, tree lined park.
• There is another large back garden area, which is also accessed from the family area, with a veranda/back porch. This area looks over a water feature, garden and large lawn area. Out here is an under main roof storeroom plus separate garden shed. This garden area is private and well kept.
• Properties like this one are rare - contact Lee to arrange a viewing now.
0422 233 484 0r email firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters