A beautiful home in a quiet location -
A spacious open plan four-bedroom two-bathroom home, boasting two separate living areas, along with an open plan stunning kitchen which looks out to the large back patio and below ground fenced in pool. There is undercover parking for two cars, a large work shop and separate storeroom - plus stunning established gardens. This home is located close to parks, transport, and Dalmain Primary school.
Features of this property include -
• A double driveway to a double undercover carport, fenced in retained established gardens, a water feature, fishpond, established trees and pathways leading up to the front door.
•Undercover entry and lead-light front door with sidelight.
• A cosy front sunken lounge room, with views of the front yard and a raised dining room.
• A large master bedroom has views of the front yard, there is a walk-in robe with sliding door access to a courtyard plus a light/bright en-suite.
• Second bedroom opposite the dining area.
• Open plan stunning kitchen includes laminated stone bench tops, with breakfast bar overhang, a double sink, dishwasher, four burner gas hotplates, range hood above, plus a wall oven/grill and microwave shelf. There is plenty of cupboard storage above and below the bench top. From the kitchen there is views of the family room, and out to the huge patio and fenced in below ground pool.
• Opposite the kitchen is a walk-through study area with access to the outside courtyard and down the side of the home.
• The family room is a generous size. This area has a reverse cycle air conditioner.
• Set off the hallway are bedrooms three and four both are a great size, and both have double door robes.
• Second light/bright bathroom with a vanity, separate bath and shower.
• The laundry has a double linen and broom cupboard, trough, man door access and a separate wc.
• A great home for entertaining while the family and kitchen area opens out to the huge paved patio and pool area. The pitched patio is huge with extra cover bringing you out to a large enclosed workshop and storeroom.
• The below ground pool is perfectly designed for a relax and chat with I perimeter seat and ample steps. The pool is fenced in and the gardens are private, established, retained and well maintained.
• The home has solid Jarrah floors from the entry through to the hallways, dining, kitchen and family room. Carpet to the bedrooms and lounge. There is a ducted air-conditioning system throughout - with a reverse cycle air conditioner to service the family and kitchen.
• Crim-safe mesh to all doors and moving windows.
• A bore services the reticulation to this home plus there is 16 Solar panels and 3 KW system
• New gas hot water system
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters