$495,000 - $525,000
The great entertainer
This large three-bedroom two-bathroom, home has a lot to offer. Situated on the high side of the street and boasting a double driveway, double lock up garage, a large front patio, two separate living areas, a massive kitchen, plus a huge patio, and a separate utility room, this property is a must see. Situated close to Halidon primary school, parks, transport and in the Woodvale college catchment.
• The home sits on the high side of the street, it has a double driveway, double lock up garage space, a large covered front patio that spans the width of the home and overlooks rooftops and beyond.
• Double front doors to a spacious entry. Fitted security screens.
• A huge front lounge room and study nook.
• Master bedroom looks out to the front patio and street. This bedroom has a walk-in robe and a semi-ensuite access.
• The open plan living area is immense with a huge a meals area, fantastic large kitchen, plus a family area that opens to the undercover patio and back yard.
• The massive kitchen includes, loads of pantry, cupboard and workable bench space, an under-bench oven with gas burners above. Double sink and dishwasher below, built in overhead cupboards, plus a breakfast bar.
• The laundry is off setoff the kitchen for work place convenience. There is direct access from the garage through to the laundry and kitchen for a safe out of the elements access to the home.
• Set off the hallway are bedrooms two and three which both have built in robes.
• Separate linen and a wc off the hallway.
• The bathroom is light/bright, with a bath separate shower and vanity.
• The paved patio area is huge with loads of undercover area surrounding the home and offering out of the elements access to the utility room which can be a large office or storage area, reverse cycle air-conditioning and a separate shower, vanity and wc,
• The back gardens are reticulated, neatly landscaped, retained, with patches of lawn for the children and pets.
• The home has a split reverse cycle air-conditioner to the open plan living areas, air-conditioning to the front lounge, tiled entry and kitchen, plus fresh paint throughout, new carpets to the front lounge, family, and bedrooms.
• A decent size double under cover parking spot with private access to the utility room and into the home
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters