The Complete Package!
A tranquil Kingsley cul-de-sac is the fitting setting for this magnificent four bedroom two bathroom-plus study family home on a massive block that boasts absolutely everything you could ever want or need when it comes to comfortable living.
The study/office at the front of the house is complemented by a large sunken lounge, the generous formal dining room that overlooks it and a spacious master-bedroom suite - ceiling fan, stylish bedside pendant light fittings, walk-in wardrobe, striking feature wall, private en-suite and all. Moving into the casual living zones where most of your "down time" will be spent, the headline act is a central open-plan kitchen, meals and family area where ample storage space, a walk-in pantry, a large island bench, an appliance nook, a dishwasher recess, double sinks and a water-filter tap meet an Electrolux five-burner gas cooktop and modern double ovens of the same brand.
Essentially tripling the amount of personal living options on offer is a huge sunken theatre room off the main living zone - the perfect place to unwind and put your feet up to your favourite flick. A sliding French door separates the minor sleeping quarters from the floor plan's noisy areas and plays host to the three remaining bedrooms that all feature their very own built-in robes.
At the rear, a fabulous covered patio with caf blinds - for protection from the elements - provides you with enough outdoor-entertaining space for any occasion, whilst the pitched gazebo down below defines both serenity and relaxation beside a sparkling below-ground swimming pool. A powered garden shed - or workshop - off the gazebo is simply an added bonus for tradespeople and the like, with seemingly-endless front driveway parking space lending itself to a boat, caravan or trailer.
A short stroll to bus stops, Creaney Primary School, lush Kingsley Park sporting facilities, The Kingsley Tavern and fantastic cafes and restaurants at the local shopping village complements a very close proximity to the freeway, Whitfords Train Station, majestic bushland walking trails, Woodvale Secondary College and other excellent educational facilities, the revamped Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre, Craigie Leisure Centre, glorious swimming beaches and the ever-popular Hillarys Boat Harbour. What a location, what a property, what an opportunity!
Features include, but are not limited to;
- Solid brick-and-clay tile construction
- Internal shopper's entry via a huge remote-controlled double garage with storage and rear roller-door access to a private courtyard comprising of two shade sails and drive-through capabilities for either a trailer or more vehicles (with additional external power points)
- Two separate single French doors link the formal areas to the main central living space - with seamless patio access
- Gas-bayonet provisions to the formal lounge and family room
- Gas bayonet in the theatre room
- Quality floor tiling
- Carpet to theatre, study and bedrooms
Master en-suite bathroom with a shower, vanity, heat lamps and a separate toilet
- Large second bedroom
- Built-in desk to third bedroom
- Separate bathtub, shower and heat lamps to the main bathroom
- Separate second toilet
- Functional laundry with a broom cupboard, built-in over-head and under-bench storage and outdoor access to the side of the property
- Two hallway linen presses
- Solar-power panels
- Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Solar hot-water system
- Outdoor gas and power to the alfresco
- Quality wide feature entry door
- Window awnings
- Feature chandelier light fittings
- Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards
- Outdoor trough with plumbing
- Large enclosed side storage area with access door
- Spacious 829sqm (approx.) cul-de-sac block with ample driveway parking space and side access
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters