All You need in a family home
An absolute winner! This large family home Consists of five generous bedrooms, two bathrooms, a separate study, plus an open plan meals, family and renovated kitchen. Being positioned in a lovely quiet location and only a short walk to Halidon primary school, parks and is in Woodvale College catchment.
Features include -
• A level street surface, level block with a double driveway, up to a double lock up garage. Off the road parking for a trailer, boat and or a caravan.
• Front sunken theatre room which includes the projector, screen and speakers.
• Generous size master bedroom with walk in robe, a separate, light bright en-suite.
• Separate study off the hallway.
• Second bedroom set off hallway. Walk through to a large open plan family, meals and kitchen, which look out to the huge pitched patio and below ground pool. A perfect area to entertain family and friends.
• Kitchen includes a large pantry, double fridge/freezer space, a wall oven, with double pot draws below and a microwave nook above. Five burner gas hotplates with rangehood above. Stylish sink and flick mixer - fitted with a separate filtered water drink dispenser. A dishwasher plus loads of bench and draw space. The kitchen overlooks the patio and pool area.
• Set down the hallway is the other three generous size bedrooms all have built in robes and reverse cycle split air-conditioners.
• The second bathroom is light/bright with new tiles and vanity, separate shower and bath.
• The laundry opens out to the back garden and pool area. There is a second wc set off the laundry.
• From the family room you step out under a huge pitched patio area. With a drop-down shade. There is a freestanding sauna and a large artificial lawn area.
• The below ground pool is fenced in for peace of mind as well as the above ground heated Hollywood spa. There is a thatched gazebo and a gym set up which is covered as well as a separate garden shed.
•There are ample paved areas plus double gates to bring larger loads through to the back yard.
• The home has five separate reverse cycle split systems, low maintenance flooring throughout, pool heating, solar panels and more
Call Lee today to organise a viewing
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters