Warm and inviting -
Open By Appointment
This four-bedroom two-bathroom beautiful Kingsley home is in a whisper quiet location. With a North facing aspect so most of the living areas are bathed in the winter sun. The open plan kitchen, meals family rooms open out to a stunning patio and below ground fenced in pool area. There is a well-manicured lawn and private gardens. The home has a double lock up garage and massive workshop, low maintenance paved areas with plenty of -off street parking. There is a beautiful large natural bush-land opposite. From here it is just a short walk to transport and Goollelal Primary school. You will love living here.
Features include -
• Awesome quiet cul-de-sac location with natural bush-land opposite.
• Northern aspect home with a double driveway, double garage and huge storeroom.
• Front sunken lounge room with north facing windows.
•Large master bedroom, with walk in robe, views of the street and bush park opposite. A light/bright en-suite, vanity, shower and separate wc.
•Open plan meals kitchen and family room that opens out to a stunning patio and pool - "an entertainer's dream!"
•The kitchen is at the heart of the home offering panoramic views. There is a walk-in pantry, wall oven/grill, microwave nook, pot draw below, gas hotplates, double sink, dishwasher plus loads of bench, breakfast bar area, draw and cupboard space. The kitchen looks out to the spacious family room and out to a patio, below ground fenced in pool, and manicured lawn area.
•Double doors off the meals area lead to a decent size games room with access to the back yard.
• Set off the family room a hallway leads to the other three generous size bedrooms all with double built in robes.
• There is a second spacious light/bright bathroom, which includes; a bath, large vanity and separate shower.
• Double linen to the hallway.
• Laundry and trough, access to outside and the clothes line, plus a separate wc off the laundry.
• A sliding door from the family room opens out under a dome patio with neat wood look tiled flooring. Stylish glass fencing provides a clear view of the private, below ground sparkling pool. There is reticulated lawn area and garden beds. The paved pathways and retained garden beds are neat and surround the home offering walk up access to the workshop and lock up garage.
• The home has carpet to the lounge and bedrooms, along with bullet proof slate to the entry, family, games, kitchen, hallways and family rooms. The home has ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning for year-round comfort.
• A well-positioned and designed family homes set in a quiet location - with only a short walk to Goollelal primary, parks and transport.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters