Functional Family Living Epitomised!
Open By Appointment
Due to Covid19 this property is open by private inspections.
This supremely-spacious 4 bedroom 2 bathroom residence defines contemporary comfort and in turn, offers stunning outdoor entertaining from its elevated and whisper-quiet position just metres away from majestic Shepherds Bush Reserve bushland, a fantastic children's playground and the new Kingsley "Pump and Jump" Trail that is great for bikes and fun activities.
Feature character ceiling cornices charm a grand tiled entrance foyer that is long, welcoming and reveals three major sections of the flowing floor plan all behind the privacy of double doors - a carpeted study, a spacious formal front lounge room and a sublime master-bedroom suite with a fan, separate "his and hers" walk-in wardrobes and an impressive fully-tiled ensuite bathroom, comprising of a deep bathtub, a shower, a quality vanity and a separate toilet.
Yet another set of double doors leads through to a light, bright and massive open-plan family, dining and kitchen area where soaring high ceilings, feature down lighting, easy-care tiled flooring, a ceiling fan, a gas bayonet, a corner pot-belly wood-fire heater and access out to a lovely side deck overlooking the shimmering below-ground solar-heated swimming pool meet sparkling granite counter tops, a floating island bench, a breakfast bar for casual meals, double sinks, a water-filter tap, glass splashbacks, over-head display cabinetry, a Dishlex dishwasher, a stainless-steel range hood and a stainless-steel six-burner Kleenmaid gas cooktop/oven. The adjacent games - or theatre - room is also carpeted for comfort and is generous in size, playing host to its own high ceilings, a fan and another gas bayonet for heating during those chilly winter months.
Overlooking the pool is a dream lined alfresco-entertaining area, designed for all occasions and fully-equipped with feature down lighting, an outdoor ceiling fan, audio speakers, a mains-gas connection for a barbecue, a range hood, tiled splashbacks, a sink, heaps of storage space and room for multiple drink fridges. Aside from the extra-large double carport and ample driveway parking for a boat, caravan or trailer, the budding tradesman of the house will be left absolutely salivating at the prospect of a giant four-car garage that doubles as a solid workshop with three-phase power, a mezzanine storage level and more.
This unique property falls enviably within the catchment zones of both Woodvale Secondary College and Greenwood College and finds itself nestled just walking distance away from Gollelal Primary School and within minutes of sprawling lakeside parklands, sporting facilities The Kingsley Tavern and delightful cafes and restaurants at the local shopping village, the freeway, Whitfords Train Station, bushland walking tracks, more shopping at Woodvale Boulevard, Kingsway City and the revamped Westfield Whitford City complex, Craigie Leisure Centre, beautiful beaches, Hillarys Marina and more. It truly is a wonderful place to live and call "home"!
Features include, but are not limited to;
• Carpeted formal lounge room with a ceiling fan
• Carpet to the study and all bedrooms
• Spacious 2nd bedroom with built-in robes, a ceiling fan and its own air-conditioning unit
• 3rd bedroom with a fan and BIR
• 4th bedroom off the main living zone, complete with a ceiling fan and BIR's
• Large main bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub
• Functional laundry, comprising of a double linen press, a separate powder room and outdoor access to the side drying/clothesline area
• Two double linen cupboards off the entrance
• Solar-heated salt-water concrete swimming pool
• Huge lock-up four-car garage-come-double-brick workshop with a covered work-bench area, three-phase power, hot and cold water, sewer connected, outdoor access to the pool, ample storage options (including a mezzanine storage level), soaring high ceilings and plenty of potential to become a habitable space, if required
• Extra-wide and tall double carport off its own separate "second" driveway
• 16 rooftop solar-power panels (5kW system)
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
• Top-of-the-range stainless-steel commercial range-hood/extractor fan under alfresco
• Mains-gas connection for a barbecue in the alfresco
• Thick coated glass to kitchen/patio doors for heat protection
• Foxtel connectivity
• Instantaneous gas hot-water system - with enough flow to cater for both bathrooms/showers at the same time
• Automatic fully-reticulated gardens
• Low-maintenance artificial rear turf, next to a paved area with an in-ground basketball hoop
• Gated side bin-storage area
• Additional side lean-to/storage area on the opposite side of the house
• Large elevated 732sqm (approx.)
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encourag...